Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > DISNEY RUN SATURDAY JULY 2nd

Discombobulated

This is going to be a GREAT trip to bring the WHOLE FAMILY. They will be having a "HUGE" firework show between the spillways that night.

ALSO the wives that were at the carshow decided they would love to spend some time at the lake and do some things other than wheel all day. HINT HINT

http://grandlakefireworks.com/ this is the like to the GRAND LAKE FOREWORK SHOW....

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
June 26, 2011 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

For those that want to ride over to Disney as a group we will meet at the Harps parking lot in Gravette at 8:15 Saturday (7/2) morning.  Are we packing a lunch or breaking for lunch somewhere in Disney?

June 27, 2011 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

I'll be there, my cousin Zac is coming too, with the wife & kids too

June 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

i am in, i repeat i am in......:D

June 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I'm in!  For those new members that haven't been to Disney before there are trails for everyone! 

June 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Sounds good.  I'll do my best to get free...

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

June 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

Looking forward to it

June 30, 2011 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

my ENTIRE family will be there!! Since we are staying for the fireworks and getting an early start, we will probably go into town and eat then grill for supper. There is an event around there what will have some CAJUN' COOKIN' AND MUSIC...

That sounds great for a mid day excape during the HOTTTT!!!

Whatcha' think?

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
June 30, 2011 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

http://www.groveok.org/custom2.asp?pagename=calendar&a=view&eid=22602

here is the link for the canjun party...

June 30, 2011 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Grove, is 45min - 1 hour away from Disney?

June 30, 2011 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
What time will the convoy arrive in Disney? I am interested in going, but I will be coming from Fayetteville. What time will you guys break for lunch. I have a prior commitment in Rudy, AR at 4pm. Hopefully I can make it to Disney.
June 30, 2011 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

NWA_WJ at June 30, 2011 at 11:12 AM

What time will the convoy arrive in Disney? I am interested in going, but I will be coming from Fayetteville. What time will you guys break for lunch. I have a prior commitment in Rudy, AR at 4pm. Hopefully I can make it to Disney.

We usually get to Disney between 9:00 and 9:30 depending on how long we wait for folks at Harps.  Lunch is always hard to predict?  It usually just depends on where we are on the trails, and this time it looks like some of the wifes will be on the lake so that might make a difference as well.  I would guess around 1:00 for lunch.  You should be able to leave just about anytime you need to if you need to leave early to get to Rudy.  We will be on channel 14 if you have a CB or you can try my cell at 479-409-1060.

June 30, 2011 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Going to be HOT in Disney Saturday!  Forcast is 102 :o Bring lots of water.

June 30, 2011 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

So how deep will the water be? Should I go doors, or no doors?

July 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

its 41 mins,    BUT ITS CANJUN FOOD !  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 1, 2011 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at June 30, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Going to be HOT in Disney Saturday!  Forcast is 102 :o Bring lots of water.

Too hot for me!  Ya'll have fun!

(Man, am I becoming a wuss or what?  ;) )

July 1, 2011 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

BGA Alert on Grand Lake!  Looks like they are about to close grand Lake to swimming and water sports due to Blue Green Algae concerns!  More Info HERE  Don't know if this same concern would exist below the dams or not.  Thanks to David Austin for the heads-up on this.

July 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member
I'm out till after lunch, the rodeo of the ozarks parade is tomorrow @10:00 am, haven't missed one in 20 years and don't plan on missing this one, got lots of friends in it and it's too much fun heckling them as they pass by, see you guys in the afternoon!
July 1, 2011 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member
Just got off the phone with russ hogan, it's dry as a popcorn fart so don't be scared of any water! He's expecting a big turnout so if your camping better get there early to get a shady spot
July 1, 2011 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

I have family in town from Texas I had forgot were coming.  So unfortunately I won't be able to make it.  You guys have fun and I will catch you on the next one!!!

July 1, 2011 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10