Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Bible Discussion > What about the Dinosaurs?

arveetek

Since we're sorta on the subject anyway...

What about the dinosaurs.  Supposedly they died out 60 million years ago.  But, if the earth is only around 6000 years old.......???

Could man and the dinosaurs have co-existed?

I suggest that we pick up our Bibles and read Job 40:15-24.  What is this Bohemoth?  Is it an elephant?  Hmmmm....I don't think an elephant has a tail like a cedar tree, vs. 17.

Now read Job 41:1-34.  What is this Leviathan?  Perhaps an alligator?  Well, an alligator doesn't stand tall, vs. 34, doesn't have underparts (belly) like sharp potsherds, vs. 30, and an alligator is stealthy unlike this creature, vs. 31.

And this definitely isn't a description of a hippo!  I mean, come on!

Hmmm.....

Casey

March 28, 2009 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

God made land animals and man the same day. Dinosaurs would have been created the same time. However, they wouldnt have been meat eaters till after the fall of man. I think dinosaurs were on the ark, just young ones. Plus, god said two of each kind. There are estimated at only 50 kinds of dinosaurs.

March 29, 2009 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10