Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Member Business Directory > Full Time Graphic Design Position Available

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member

Not sure if this is the right place to post something like this. I'm the Creative Director for Kerusso over in Berryville and we are looking for a designer - so here's the ad -feel free to PM me with questions:

Are you looking for a way to use your design skills to change the world? If you are a talented designer with at least 3 years of professional experience in the design field this opportunity may be just what you have been praying for! Kerusso, the world’s largest manufacturer of Christian Apparel and accessories is looking for a Graphic Designer for its Northwest Arkansas based Product Development Team. A successful candidate will have a BA or BFA in Graphic design or a related field, technical proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and a desire to make life-changing products for world-wide distribution. Screen-print separation experience a plus. Must be willing to relocate to beautiful Northwest Arkansas. Salary commensurate with experience. Forward resumes to hr@kerusso.com.

--

God made dirt and dirt don't hurt.

August 2, 2011 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

O.R.R., before your post I had not heard of Kerusso but I went to your site and you guys have some REALLY COOL stuff.   I think my favorites are "Fisher's of Men" and "Tough Love".  I never really thought about it just like that, but it wasn't those nails through his hands and feet that held him.  He could have walked off that cross just like he walked on water.  It truly was his Precious Love for you and me that bound him to that cross.  Humbling beyond words.

August 2, 2011 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin
Limited Member

This is an amazing opportunity. This would literally be my dream job! Mabey in a couple years.

--

He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. Psalms 40:2

August 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member
Thanks for the kind words. I moved here almost 10 years ago for the opportunity to work for Kerusso. I have been so blessed to do this work. Kerusso us actually the Greek word that Jesus used when he said, "Go into all the world and preach (Kerusso) the Good News to everyone." that what we do everyday! I love your thoughts about Tough Love, WBR - it's one of my favorites to wear. We actually have several employees that commute from the Fayetteville, Rogers area - so relocating is not necessary.
--

August 3, 2011 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member

Justin, what kind of design experience do you have? 

--

August 4, 2011 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin
Limited Member

I have an Associate in Information Technology and an Associate in Graphic Design from University of Arkansas Fort Smith. I graduated in May 2010 started working at Calvert McBride Inc in Fort Smith. I have been doing graphic design for them for a little over a year now and working here has give a good understanding or production.

--

He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. Psalms 40:2

August 5, 2011 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member

Justin

If you are interested you can submit a resume and portfolio to us at ideas@kerusso.com. I'm interested in what programs and platforms you are proficient in and examples of your work.

--

August 5, 2011 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Attila Okner
Limited Member

Man, this is really awesome for you to post and give some people an opportunity in these hard times. MAJOR PROPS

August 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin
Limited Member

I would love to be considered for the job but I just bought a house and my wife is in school in Oklahoma so I'm afraid I couldn't relocate. It would awesome if I could still send you my portfolio for you to critique, if you have time? I love graphic design but my main goal is to live for Jesus and it is rare to find someone who understands that and I am a huge fan of your companies design so your comments on my work would be really appreciated. 

--

August 8, 2011 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member
Justin - I would be happy to review your work. We do have several employees that commute from the Fayetteville area.
--

August 8, 2011 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin
Limited Member

I sent my portfolio and resume to ideas@kerusso.com. Thanks for taking the time to look at it.

--

August 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10