Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Member Business Directory > The jeep shop

mud diver
Limited Member
Ok this is an idea I have had in my head a long time and I have been wanting to do. I call it the jeep shop , just deal with jeeps sell parts and accessories for jeep also have buy jeeps fix them up and sell them now this is not an official shop yet I finally have some suppliers set up. I am a dealer for 4wd hardware, crown jeep and a couple others just let me know what your lookin for and I will get you a price. My number is 479 461-497two. I will keep you guys updated as I get stuff and set up with actual signs and a business license right now run thru my dads shop. So I will keep everyone updated and if you need anything let me know.
August 8, 2011 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin
Limited Member

Hey if you need any business cards or signs designed let me know I can show you some of what I've done. I live close by so I hope you get a shop in Ft Smith. Good Luck

--

He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. Psalms 40:2

August 10, 2011 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Well I have a sign shop right next door to our shop that hooks us up on signs but I will defiantly keep you in mind for the business cards thanks
August 10, 2011 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Justin
Limited Member

Ok cool, Thanks

--

He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. Psalms 40:2

August 11, 2011 at 8:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

5 wheels, any brand or model.  Just need to be at least black centers.

5x5 lug pattern.  3.5" backspacing.  17 x 9 or 9.5 or 10.  Could even be 18's.

street legal bead locks would be ok.

August 11, 2011 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

We Be Rockin' at August 11, 2011 at 7:48 PM

5 wheels, any brand or model.  Just need to be at least black centers.

5x5 lug pattern.  3.5" backspacing.  17 x 9 or 9.5 or 10.  Could even be 18's.

street legal bead locks would be ok.

Well if you were interested I have the 16 inch pro comp black steel wheels off my jeep they are 16 x 8 in great shape I would take 300 for the set of 5 but they do have chrome centers. Or I can get the pro comp series98 in black 17x9 for about 98 dollars a piece plus shipping. Or series 52 in a 17x8 only for 95 dollars a piece plus shipping I will have to call my supplier and check on back spacing. Just let me know.
August 11, 2011 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Pretty much need what is listed above.  I've already got an extra set of 17 x 9 98's with 4.5 BS, so those wont help. I'll be selling them once I get the wheels I need.  the backspacing is where I'm not having any luck.  Seems like anything over 15, the only way to get that kind of BS is with a Beadlock.   I'm going to a 13.5 inch wide tire, so 9" wide is the narrowest I can go, with 10 being optimal.

--

August 12, 2011 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

We Be Rockin' at August 12, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Pretty much need what is listed above.  I've already got an extra set of 17 x 9 98's with 4.5 BS, so those wont help. I'll be selling them once I get the wheels I need.  the backspacing is where I'm not having any luck.  Seems like anything over 15, the only way to get that kind of BS is with a Beadlock.   I'm going to a 13.5 inch wide tire, so 9" wide is the narrowest I can go, with 10 being optimal.

Ok well I have my supplier checkin as soon as I here from him I will let you know
August 12, 2011 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

ok just got off the phone with my supplier and well your pretty much out of luck on that wheel they just dont make it the only thing we coud come up with is running a set of 17x9 with 4 and 1/4 bs and run wheel spacers with it but i am not sure if thats what you want to do  the spacers are about 140.00 a pair. so just let me know

August 16, 2011 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

I am lookin for a chrysler 8.8 with disk brakes for the rear of my 90 xj cherokee and a set of lower gears for the front that match the rear axle prefer used with same lug pattern I have now if you have any ideas just let me know you can email me at carjoh39@yahoo.com

October 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10