Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Tri-Lakes Jeep Show

Trailfrog
Site Owner

While discusssing the start-up of the Southern Missouri chapter Eric mentioned this Jeep show in Branson on September 24th.  Eric is planning on going to spread the word about our new chapter and invited those that could to come up and enter the show and help promote the club.  Here is the flyer for more info.  We will be discussing this at our meeting on Thursday.  Wives could shop while we're at the show then we could all grab dinner before heading home?

August 16, 2011 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
Sounds like fun.. Maybe up for this event!!
August 16, 2011 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
I am interested also.
--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

August 16, 2011 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
Randy, what else has the club got planned for the month of September ?
August 16, 2011 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

i think i could make this sounds cool

August 17, 2011 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I'm interested!

August 17, 2011 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

Good thing this is for jeeps only.  Dana would kill me if I drove up for the show and snuck off to SMORR for an afternoon ride after the show.....:roll:

August 17, 2011 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

We discussed this at our club meeting last night and everyone is encourged to attend if possible.  Lets help Eric get the word out about our new Southern Missouri chapter in a BIG way!

August 19, 2011 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

BTT, anyone else going to be able to make this?  I talked to Eric last week and he is planning to go and I told him we would try to bring as many rigs as possible to help kick of our new Southern Missouri chapter.

September 6, 2011 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
Randy what time would we be leaving and meeting place ?
September 6, 2011 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Registration starts at 9am so we probably need to meet somewhere about 6:45 and be on the road by 7:00. I's about a two hour drive from Rogers. I think it's over by about 3pm

September 6, 2011 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Google Maps shows the best route is 62 to Gateway then up to Seligman and over to Roaring River then taking F hwy over to 86 hwy to hwy 65. then north on 65 to Branson. I think the dealership is just north of Branson off hwy 65.

September 6, 2011 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Well that sounds good to me a great way to show off all the stuff I am putting on this week so if I get it done count me in
September 7, 2011 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all there! I have a couple of friends who have commited to join us there as well. Hoping to get a good core group of members for the Southerm Mo. Chapter from this event!

September 13, 2011 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Holmes Jeep at September 13, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all there! I have a couple of friends who have commited to join us there as well. Hoping to get a good core group of members for the Southerm Mo. Chapter from this event!

Hey Eric, great to see you on the forum! Looking forward to the Jeep show on the 24th.

September 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
I was just seein who all was thinking of going and where we might meet I am but only saturday
September 19, 2011 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I'm in! I might bring my trailer as well. Remember registration is at least four canned food items, that's it! and that includes lunch and door prizes including a Warn M8000 Winch to be given away! Registration starts at 9am. I'd like to get there as close to 9 as possible. I'm open to a good place to meet for everyone. Trophies and door prizes are awarded at 2:30. Post up if you can make it. Remember we're helping Eric introduce our new Southern Missouri chapter. I'd like to have at least ten rigs up there, more if possible.

September 19, 2011 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Man, I wish I could make it after all!  I have to watch both our kids this Saturday, and I don't think I could keep a 16 month old and a 4 year old entertained in one spot for that long....

September 20, 2011 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member

I'm in. 

--

God made dirt and dirt don't hurt.

September 20, 2011 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member
Mama has to work, but she gave me a kitchen pass for the day, so I'm in!!!!
--
03 Rubicon (Thanks Larry!), 4" suspension lift, IRO front trackbar, BFG AT's 33x12.5x15 on 15x10 steelies.
September 20, 2011 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5