Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > August Club Run

Trailfrog
Site Owner

This months club run is scheduled for this Saturday at the new off-road park in Booneville, AR.  Our club has not been to this park before.  Who thinks they might make this run?  Looks like it's about two hours from Springdale.

August 16, 2011 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Move it back a weekend and I could go and show y'all around.   Stan, Bo, and myself went last year and then I went again with the CGYS crew.   I work August 20 though.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

August 17, 2011 at 4:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

we need more notice for these club runs, 3 days is not enough to change schedules for me anyway

August 17, 2011 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

i am in and mark with the red rubicon that went with us on the mt magazine run said he might go to.

August 17, 2011 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike and Sheila
Limited Member

We'll be there.

August 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

SuperD at August 17, 2011 at 9:54 AM

we need more notice for these club runs, 3 days is not enough to change schedules for me anyway

This run has been on the website calendar for 2-3 months and an email went out on July 25th.  I usually post up on the forum as well and I was late doing that, sorry.  That being said I don't think I can make it Saturday.  We'll see what kind of interest we have at our meeting tomorrow night.

August 18, 2011 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

my bad, I usually am on my phone browsing and cant see everything I can on my computer

August 18, 2011 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike and Sheila
Limited Member

I wasn't able to make last night's meeting as I'm traveling out of state.  What's the status for Sat.?  If it's still on, will we be meeting somewhere in NWA, or just at the park?

August 19, 2011 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well, there wasn't much interest in this run at our meeting last night.  Larry said he might go, I'm not going to make it.  I would suggest those that want to check it out maybe just meet at the park about 9:30.  The address is 3228 Ferguson Valley Road, Booneville Arkansas  Also their website is www.rcrrorp.com/ Hope some get to check it out for us, if you do take lots of pictures!

August 19, 2011 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

ok well i would still like to go so who all is coming from nwa so i can know how many people to look for maybe we can meet up here in fort smith and cruise together down there just let me know.

August 19, 2011 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

ok just got off the phone with my buddy mark we are all going to meet at the mcdonalds on hwy 71 at 8:45 to 9:00 a.m. we will head out about 9 to the park. mark has been before and said he would show us around . he said it could be dusty and that the trails are actually pretty short so if you dont want to do a section you can pass it.  th mcdonalds is about 3 miles down 71 on your right after you turn off of interstate i 540 heading towards greenwood if any one has questions or gets a little lost call me at 479-461-4972 and i will help you any way i can. hope to see some of you out there.

August 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Ok were back pics are posted not that great of turn out it was just me mark and our newest member Kevin. Still had a good Time the trails are very short and most of them are hill climbs we had to winch Kevin up one hill then me and decided to try a class 5 called body damage mark made it all the way thru I had to winch up the last hill on it. I took some pics of the big rock garden at the top of the hill we did not try it though. Most of the trails are rated 3 and up it's still not complete no actual place to pay we just happened to run into the guy in charge as we came in he had us sign and pay. And if any one is interested they are having an event there over labor day weekend.
August 20, 2011 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Yeah Body Damage is a decent short trail.   Stan and I winched it the first time I went and then when I went back with the CGYS crew I had my revenge and made it up with no winch.   That whole park could be run in a day easy with a built rig last year.  They were supposed to cut more trails and make some longer.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

August 20, 2011 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Thanks for being the point person for this run Michael.  I wish I could of made it.  Welcome Kevin, I'm glad you were able to make it. And glad Mark made it as well.   

--

May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard! And may you camp where wind won’t hit you, where snakes won’t bite and bears won’t get you.   - Anonymous

August 20, 2011 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
No problem Randy . Yea I was a little ticked off at body damage cause mark made it with his and mine didn't oh well next time. I can't believe I got my jeep up some of those trails and the guy we talked to said he was waiting for the heat to go away to make new trails
August 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

How much did he charge you to wheel there?

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

August 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
They charged 10 dollars per rig and 5 dollars per person so for me it was 15 and for mark and Kevin it was 20
August 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day