Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Fall Club Show & Shine

Trailfrog
Site Owner

There was interest at our club meeting in doing a club Show & Shine maybe in October.  Thought I would start this thread to see who might be interested in attending.  This would be restricted to club members rigs only and would be open to the public.  If you have ideas on a location that would hold 40 - 60 rigs post up.  This is not a competition as much as a club promotion so I would like to see everyone's rig there if possible! A high trafic area is prefered.  We also discussed selling brats and burgers maybe as a fund raiser.  October 15th was discussed as a possible date since that is an open weekend for the Razorbacks.  Your thoughts?

August 19, 2011 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

i like this idea sounds fun. What about having it at like a mall parking lot or something not sure who you would contact lots of space and lots of traffic though. just an idea.

August 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

I'm in!   I'll start making some contacts for space!

--

August 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Sounds like fun!  I'll put it on my calendar.

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

August 19, 2011 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Brant suggested Academy Sports in Rogers.  Don't know how big their parking lot is?

August 19, 2011 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
What about the old sportsman warehouse? I don't know who you would contact, but I know the building is for sale and they have a massive parking lot that isn't being used.
--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

August 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

NWA_WJ at August 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM

What about the old sportsman warehouse? I don't know who you would contact, but I know the building is for sale and they have a massive parking lot that isn't being used.

We've checked with several people that have tried to get that location and they said it is not possible.  Would be a great location though.

August 19, 2011 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

i would be interested   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Randy,

Have you got a firm date on this yet?  I'd like to make space on my calendar.  I'm starting a new job next week and I'd like to plan ahead.

Casey

September 20, 2011 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Hey idea any one checked with any of the local jeep dealers to see if we could use one of their lots to have it. It would also help bring customers to them just an idea
September 20, 2011 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

mud diver at September 20, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Hey idea any one checked with any of the local jeep dealers to see if we could use one of their lots to have it. It would also help bring customers to them just an idea

Yeah, but we were afraid it might keep some people from stopping by because they didn't want someone trying to sell them a car while they were there!

September 20, 2011 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member
Just thinking about the timing - October 21-23 is Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs.
--

God made dirt and dirt don't hurt.

September 23, 2011 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

this is kind of off subject but they are having a car show in cave on october 1 they are giving prizes for the club with the most members showing up and different prizes for different things thought this might be a way to get the name out some more and advertise the atv chapter too. I know it is a twenty dollar entry fee. and on a different note have you thought about the old frisco mall parking lot for the show it is right on the main strip in rogers and they have plenty of room

September 24, 2011 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Cancelled

October 2, 2011 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5