Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Billy Santos Benefit Event

Toyotagregg
Limited Member

Billy Santos was the guy crushed between two rigs and paralyzed at Clayton a couple of months ago, from what I hear theres a benefit being held in Clayton for him this weekend.  I'm going to Disney but thought I'd spread the word.

If you haven't heard the story he was at the bottom of redneck millionaire highway standing between two rigs when one came out of P or the E brake (line lock) bled off and rolled down crushing him into the second jeep.  Many wheelers came to his aid, with one group even using their rigs to bulldoze a landing zone at the top of a hill.  Last I heard he is still dealing with multiple health issues but does have feeling in his legs now but still no movement.

Good reminder to be careful out there.

--

87 4Runner, Stock Engine, Low Gears, Big Tires...And One Awesome Rattle Can Paint Job!

September 14, 2011 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Toyotagregg
Limited Member

This date correction was posted yesterday by Tom and Jan Malone on another Forum:

"The Billy Santos Event is to take place in Clayton, Oklahoma at Green Acres. It will take place Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 30th, October 1st and 2nd. We will take up a collection at this months Trailchaser General Meeting on Tuesday, the 20th. Maybe some of you could go and represent the Trailchasers.  Billy is paralyzed from the waist down which was caused by a wheeling accident."

--

87 4Runner, Stock Engine, Low Gears, Big Tires...And One Awesome Rattle Can Paint Job!

September 16, 2011 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10