Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > SMC Events > Fall Run

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

My hopes are that we can get enough members signed up by the end of the month to plan a Fall Run out to SMORR as our first initial outing together. Looking forward to getting to know new christian families and spending time with them in fellowship.  ERIC

September 16, 2011 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Maybe 10/8 or 10/15?  10/15 is SMORR's SMORR in the Fall event.

September 16, 2011 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

10-8 is the Arkansas Auburn game? Cant mis that one.:)

September 16, 2011 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

We are taking a day outing this Weekend Saturday the 22nd to SMORR in Seymour Mo. Anyone who want to hook up with us can meet us at the Signal truck stop at the CC hwy exit in Ozark Mo. @ 9am or at the Ranch on K hwy in Seymour at 10. Come one come all!

Eric Holmes

417-335-0040

October 18, 2011 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Eric,

I'll plan to meet you guys in Ozark on Saturday morning.  Is that CC and 65?

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

October 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

We had a great fall run yesteday!  Thanks to Eric for organizing the run and inviting many friends.

It was a blast since we had an all TJ turnout!  There were 7 rigs, all TJ's including two Rubicons and one Unlimited.  Everyone had a blast.

We had a great ride, with several newcomers to the off-road world.

The best thing was we had no breakdowns!  No flat tires, no busted U-joints, no broken track bar mounts....

I guess if you keep the JK's off the trails, you can have fewer breakdowns!!!  ;) hee hee hee

It was a great day of wheeling, fellowship, and making new friends.

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

October 23, 2011 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Wow!  Great Turnout!  Anyone want to do a short trip report?  I'd like to include the first run of our Sourthern Missouri chapter in the November issue of C4x4.com

October 23, 2011 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at October 23, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Wow!  Great Turnout!  Anyone want to do a short trip report?  I'd like to include the first run of our Sourthern Missouri chapter in the November issue of C4x4.com

I can if Eric doesn't mind.

October 23, 2011 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Good deal, I just talked to Eric and he's good with that.  Thanks Casey.

October 24, 2011 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

Great pictures Casey, I love the shot from your side mirror, that is the coolest picture! Yes we did have a great time, every one was all smiles all day. We even recovered a fellow jeeper and towed them into camp and now they are thinking about joing us. (God works in ironic ways doesent he!) All in all I would say it was a great success. It was great having Casey along to help answer questions about the club and show off his driving skills, the guys were amazed at what he can do in his TJ. We had several little ones and Ryan's wife made the trip, oh and Daisy a Basett Hound. Tim who was in the nice white TJ made the trip all the way form Kansas City to join us, he was a super nice guy with a super nice Rubi! I look forward to doing it again soon!

Eric

October 24, 2011 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM