Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > ATV Parts Wanted > Looking for a used Side-By-Side

Marv
Limited Member

Anyone have a used Polaris RZR they need to unload? 

--
October 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

I suggest you join rzrforums.net and do some research.  Many of those guy's are from out west but there are quite a few from the south.  You may find what you want there or they can at least let you know what dealers have the best deals on used cars in your area or as far as you want to drive.

Good luck.....One suggestion....If you can even remotely come up with the money get the RZR XP.  It's already modified and you'll save money in the long run if you plan to modify. 

ORRRRRR.....If you don't mind breaking the bank, rumors are going crazy that they are turning the 4 seater into an XP sometime around Christmas or the first of the year.  That will be a bad news combo!!

October 26, 2011 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

I've been looking over there for a few days now.. The XP looks great, but $17k for a new one is crazy!  I'm gonna see if I can find a coupld different models to try before I make a decision.. unless I can find a bargain (ha!)

October 26, 2011 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

Be patient and keep looking.  There are great deals on new 900's for less than $15,000. 

Find 2-3 volume dealerships like Abernathy's Cycles in Union City, TN.

New 2011 900 $14,394.

October 27, 2011 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

I am in no rush, but I am hoping by mid-January there will be some people regretting the payments in the off-season and maybe, just maybe I can find a decent deal on a RZR in good shape..

--
October 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

shouldnt be a problem, a friend just bought a can am and rolled it in the first 30 min off the trailer, wasted the cage and his pride

October 27, 2011 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

COPART (the insurance salvage pool) auctions wrecked (and reposessed) units pretty regularly...  I'd buy a wrecked one if I could find one with the right kind of damage at the right price... I wouldn't mind picking one up with some rollover damage.. not like there's much of a chance I'll leave whatever I buy stock anyways!

October 29, 2011 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Get one Marv and let me build you a 1.5" x .095" DOM cage for it.   No more than them thing weigh .095" should be plenty strong especially in the DOM flavor.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

October 30, 2011 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

All the wrecked ones seem to have cage damage.. I was actually thinking that was the best plan anyways!!!

October 30, 2011 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Marv, I know in your line of work you've probably dealt with them before, but if not, try to locate one you can go see before the auction.  My last purchase had lots of damage the pics didn't show.

--

October 31, 2011 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day