Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Mt. Magazine run Nov. 5th

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Michael asked me to post this.  He is trying to get a trail ride together again for mt magazine on nov 5th. If you are interested post up and Michael will post a meeting place and time later.

October 25, 2011 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
So who all is going to make this run? I might be interested
October 29, 2011 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

I may go.  Does anyone have an address of this?  Plans on where people are leaving from?

I doubt I can make it, but I may try.

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

October 30, 2011 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Michael said it looks like we got about 4 or 5 jeeps going and maybe some 4 wheelers we are going to meet at the super walmart at the corner of Rogers ave and Massard in fort smith about 9:15 then it's about a 35 to 40 min drve there. If you are trailering there is a place to park if you have any more questions just give Michael a call 479-461-4972

October 30, 2011 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

I would love to go. Not sure if I will be working on the weekend yet

October 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I'm going to try to make this run.

October 31, 2011 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

ok fianlly got to a computer that would let me post looks like were going to have a pretty good turn out if everyone who has said maybe and everyone that has said for sure we might have about 8 jeeps so plan for a day of fun wheeling. the last time we ran this trail we were already heading back home about 4:30 and that was with having to pull out randys front axle. and with all the rain we have had and its supposed to rain again wed should make it fun. if everyone could if your going to for sure come post up and let me know by fri night that way i know how many people to wait for.

November 1, 2011 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Michael, I got an invite from Four Play Offroaders for a MT Magazine trail ride on Saturday as well.  Do they have a separate group going or is it all one group?

November 1, 2011 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

it is for the same run  i put together this is going to be a combination of the christian crawlers, fourplay offroaders, and arkansas crawlers thats why its turning out to be a pretty big ride so should be fun.

November 1, 2011 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

some people have said they want to see the lodge and stuff so after we stop for lunch we will try and make our way up the mountain to the lodge to get some pictures then head right back to the trails.  then also if any one is intrested after we are done riding some of us are going to eat at shirlys outback on the mountain for dinner and any one is welcome to join us. thanks michael

November 1, 2011 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

I am at 85% that I will be attending.  I have got to get the oil changed in my pickup today before I go towing my Jeep around, but I will do what I can.  If we run up to the top of the hill I may have to ride up to the top with someone if it is a very busy road as my Jeep is not street legal with tags and insurance.  Hope to see everyone tomorrow.

Thanks,

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

November 4, 2011 at 8:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
Don't look like I'm going to get to make this run. Family is coming into town Saturday .. Everyone have fun
November 4, 2011 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

sorry you cant make it duke . A nd allen that should be ok. i am not a hundred percent sure if were going up the mountain at lunch we might go after the ride so were playing it by ear depending on how many jeeps show up looks like we could have about 10 or more so it might take a lot longer to run. anyone else going to make it.

November 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I should be there

November 4, 2011 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Michael, thanks for putting this trip together.  Enjoyed wheeling with some of the guys from Fourplay Offroaders.  I think we ended up with about six rigs.  Here is a link of me tackling one of the larger mud holes. www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150519689885278  Thanks to Kissim for posting the video.  I'll try to get some pictures posted later today.

November 6, 2011 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

I got sick and didnt get to make it.  Wish i would have. 

--

-Allen C Wendling

November 6, 2011 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Trailfrog at November 6, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Michael, thanks for putting this trip together.  Enjoyed wheeling with some of the guys from Fourplay Offroaders.  I think we ended up with about six rigs.  Here is a link of me tackling one of the larger mud holes. www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150519689885278  Thanks to Kissim for posting the video.  I'll try to get some pictures posted later today.

Looks like you have to be logged into Facebook for the link to work.

November 6, 2011 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day