Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Ministry Events > Siloam Springs Christmas Parade

BONE
Limited Member

Randy, are you planning to have some rigs in this parade again this year?  I have spoken to several and I think we will have a good turnout.  There are even some of the ATV guys interested.  Last year we had a few rigs, but we should have several more this year.  I'm hoping everybody from last year will join us again too.  It was a lot of fun.  The parade is December 3rd.  We can all meet at my house again to get final decorations done.  I live about a half mile from the parade start.  Who is interested?  So far, I know e have Steve's CJ, Aaron's Cherokee, Pat's CJ, and my JK.  We'll probably use Aaron's big Dodge to carry the flag again this year.  I spoke to Jeramy today and he said he thought he would have some interest from the ATV guys. 

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

October 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

I will be there again except this year I have my jeep YEA!!!

October 27, 2011 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

count me in!!!!!

October 27, 2011 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Cool.  so far it sounds like we have Aaron, Steve, Pat, Rick, John, and myself.  Need some more!  I think we'll have some ATV guys too. 

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

October 28, 2011 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

I would love to, but without an inverter don't think I can run lights. Tight budget :(

October 28, 2011 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

If all permits I might have a extra inverter I will let you know hemi if you want to come

October 28, 2011 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Optimus Prime :)

We have 2 power inverters we can loan out if needed. dont know if we can make the parade though.

--

2008 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 6" Terra Flex long arm lift, Fox remote res shocks front and rear, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 front axle (5.38 gears) with Detroit locker, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 rear axle (40 Spline and 5.38 gears) with ARB locker, RIPP Supercharger, Atlas 4 speed transfer case, PSC Hydraulic assist, Full custom roll cage, 4 Mastercraft Baja Race Seats, Crow 5 point harnesses, Max-Bilt center console, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Crusher Flares (front and rear), Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, Poison Spyder Crusher Corners (led lights), Poison Spyderlock bead locks, AEV hood, River Raider Full Skid Plate system, River Raider Evap canister skid plate, Tom Woods 1350 Custom driveshaft’s, Warn 9.0 RC Winch, ARB twin air compressor, SPOD, 38" Toyo open country MT, and more.

October 28, 2011 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

We are in for the parade.  We will have to pay $10.00 per vehicle this year but it goes to a good cause.  I am waiting to hear if each vehicle has to complete the regisration form or if I can just complete one for the club and each vehicle pay the $10 at the parade.  I think we will need to be there by 4:30, parade starts at 5:30.  Each vehicle will have to have Christmas lights on it.  The theme this year is "Star Spangled Christmas"  Click HERE to view the registration form.

November 12, 2011 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

so did we ever decide where we are meeting at ? is it at bransons or atwoods or where

November 22, 2011 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Lets meet at Atwoods before 4:30.  If you need some final prep before the parade and need to get to Atwoods early to finish up you can do that then we will all head over to line up for the parade at 4:30.  Anyone up for going somewhere after for dinner?

November 22, 2011 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

ok if you like mexican la hauceinda is a good cheap place to eat I will be at atwoods to do my lights thanks

November 23, 2011 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

I have the registration form taken care of.  Each rig will need to bring $10, but other than that we're good to go.  I want to personally invite all of you to join us.  We've had a few rigs back out due to other plans, so we could use a couple more.  Steve won't be able to make it, but Aaron and I will be there, and I think Pat will be there too. 

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

www.project-jk.com

November 25, 2011 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

I will be there

November 25, 2011 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Here is the flyer

November 26, 2011 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

I plan on flying an american flag on the back of my jeep

November 27, 2011 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I was going to as well

November 27, 2011 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

that will be great lets show how much we appreciate the people who put their life on the line so we can live the lives we live.

November 28, 2011 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Forwarded from The Siloam Springs Heritage League:

Weather permitting, the 2011 Siloam Springs Christmas Parade will be held on Saturday, December 3, beginning at 5:30 at the intersection of Tulsa and Dogwood and ending downtown.  In the case of inclement weather, the parade will be held on Sunday, December 4, at the same time.  A decision regarding postponement due to poor weather will be made by 1:00 p.m. on Saturday and that decision will be posted in the following places: the Herald Leader and Heritage League Facebook pages and www.siloamsprings.com .  Float participants will be contacted by phone.  

December 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

From the Heritage League Facebook page, the parade has been postponed until tomorrow, same time:

Regarding the 2011 Siloam Springs Christmas Parade . . . the forecast is now calling for 100% chance of rain and possible lightning between 4:00 and 7:00; therefore, we're going to go with our original rain contingency plan which is to have the parade tomorrow, December 4, beginning at 5:30 from Tulsa and Dogwood and proceeding to downtown. Please accept our apologies for any confusion. It will be very cold tomorrow, so dress warm! Hope to see you there.

December 3, 2011 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

This was a good event again this year.  Thanks to all who participated.  The crowds were a little small, but that's to be expected after it was postponed on Saturday.  Look forward to next year.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

www.project-jk.com

December 6, 2011 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5