Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Current Events/ Opinion > Marriage Boot Camp

We Be Rockin'

Last week Teresa and I attended a 4 day seminar called Marriage Boot Camp.   It is a program designed to help struggling couples face the issues they have as a couple, as well as dealing with baggage that either may be carrying from their past.

While all dealings within the seminar are confidential for the participants, I can tell you that many of the changes that Teresa and I saw were truly life changing.

The huge majority of issues that we all struggle with are communication related.  We get distracted by jobs, hobbies, kids, and all kinds of stuff that takes the focus off our spouse, whom God commands us to honor after him.  We allow it because it's easier than dealing with the issues. 

I would bet 100% of the couples that took this seminar talked to their spouses more in four days, about important things, than they had in most of their married life.

Many of us have settled.  We've settled for unhappiness, frustration, anger, hurt, loneliness, pain, and the feeling that we'll never find happiness in our marriages again.  We're just existing, waiting for the next blow-up, hiding out in the garage working on our jeeps... 

We know that God does not want us to live like this.  He says to dwell in peace with our spouses.

It is events like Marriage Boot Camp that help us learn to deal both with who we are, and how to work through the challenges in our relationships.

It simply requires a desire to have a better relationship and the willingness to devote 4 days to make it happen.

We are so glad we attended.  It was hard work, but ANY marriage is worth 4 days of hard work if it makes things better.

Will you be challenged?  Yes.  Will you struggle at times?  Probably.  Will you be out of your comfort zone?   Of course.  How many of us really spend even an hour a day talking to our spouses, really talking?  

If you'd like to see your relationship improve, search www.marriagebootcamp.com and check out dates/times.  Because Teresa and I are now alumni, we can refer you and you'll get 4 days of seminar training for two for just $600.00.  

Guys, that's a bargain for a better relationship. 

PM me if we can help or if you need more information.

God Bless,

Larry and Teresa

October 31, 2011 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Bump for marriages

--

November 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Bump for a better marriage

November 7, 2011 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Bump for a better marriage

November 14, 2011 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

Sounds like a great deal.  Glad you all got to attend.

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

November 16, 2011 at 5:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10