Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > 2011 December Trail Run and Christmas Gathering

Trailfrog
Site Owner

We have set the date of 12/10 for our December trail run and Christmas Gathering.  This has gotten to be a tradition for our club over the past few years.  We will head to Devil's Den and run the Buckhorn and other trails there, then gather at my place around 7pm that evening for a short club meeting and a lot of fellowship and good eats!  Devil's Den trails are good for stock vehicles and this makes for great family run.  Those that plan to attend the Christmas Gathering afterwords please bring a snack or dessert dish of some type.  Please use the link to the right to let us know you are coming to both or just one of these events.  Also let us know how many will be in your party for the Christmas Gathering so we can make sure we have plenty of room for everyone.  This is alwys a fun time for the entire family so make your calendars so you won't miss it.

November 4, 2011 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

I am planning to come to both events good lord willing and the creek dont rise

November 5, 2011 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

When is it?  Need to put on the calendar now

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
November 6, 2011 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Discombobulated at November 6, 2011 at 5:52 PM

When is it?  Need to put on the calendar now

Sorry, I updated my original post, but there is a big registration graphic in the sidebar with the dates as well.

November 6, 2011 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

I'm thinking about getting back into jeeping so we'll try to make it as well.  Probably be a good break in run for some of the new mods.

--

November 7, 2011 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member

I'll plan on coming.

--

God made dirt and dirt don't hurt.

November 8, 2011 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
Hopefully I can make it on this run. If all goes well I should have a replacement transfercase early next week. If I can get that done I plan to make this trip.
--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

November 17, 2011 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aaron Womack
Limited Member

I just wrote the trip down on the calendar and plan on being there.  Haven't wheeled with the group in quite a while.

--

Aaron Womack 

1978 Jeep Cherokee, 360, TH400, QT (soon to be PT), Dana 44HD/Dana 60, 4.88's, Lincoln Locked Rear, Spartan Locker front, SOA/SF lift, 36" OZ's, recentered H1's, liberal fender trimming, 2x4" tubing rockers

2006 Dodge 2500 5.7 Hemi, 6" lift, 37" Nitto Mud Grapplers

November 24, 2011 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
Picked up a rolled over '02 Grand Cherokee today that has the transfercase that I need. If I can get it pulled and swapped into my rig this weekend then I plan to make this run.
--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

November 30, 2011 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I'm going to try and make it.  I'll be by myself.

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

December 3, 2011 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Is the truck stop / Greenland exit the one where 265 intersects 540  just south of Fayeteville?

I've been there twice now, and I still can't remember which exit that is until I see it!

I have a friend who might be meeting us there Saturday morning...wanted to make sure he had proper directions.

Casey

EDIT:  Nevermind, I just found it...it's the one on Wilson street where the Phillips 66 and McDonald's is....

December 6, 2011 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at December 6, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Is the truck stop / Greenland exit the one where 265 intersects 540  just south of Fayeteville?

I've been there twice now, and I still can't remember which exit that is until I see it!

I have a friend who might be meeting us there Saturday morning...wanted to make sure he had proper directions.

Casey

EDIT:  Nevermind, I just found it...it's the one on Wilson street where the Phillips 66 and McDonald's is....

No, it's the next exit south.  Exit #58.  You'll see the truckstop/McDonalds

December 7, 2011 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Hey Randy!

Do you care to meet up again with this Northerner, and we can convoy down to the Greenland exit?

Casey

December 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at December 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Hey Randy!

Do you care to meet up again with this Northerner, and we can convoy down to the Greenland exit?

Casey

Works for me!  McDonalds at the Lowell Exit at 8:30 ?

December 8, 2011 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

Hey, I've been talking to Michael (Mud Diver) about this run since he bought my front bumper.  Plans are for me to get my tires mounted up and test drive the rig in the morning.  If all goes well I wanted to come out and meet some local wheelers.

Name is Justin, will be in a Tan Unlimited.  Chance I could also meet yall at the Lowell exit?  (Is this the one where the Walmart and Mcdonalds are on the East side of the Highway?

December 8, 2011 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at December 8, 2011 at 5:25 PM

arveetek at December 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Hey Randy!

Casey

Works for me!  McDonalds at the Lowell Exit at 8:30 ?

Yeah, that'll work great.

What exit number is that again?

Thanks,

Casey

December 8, 2011 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
Lowell exit is #78. McD's is on the east side. Justin the one you are talking about is exit #81. You may want to pm Trailfrog. Welcome to NWA.
--

December 8, 2011 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

jeeps4fun at December 8, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Hey, I've been talking to Michael (Mud Diver) about this run since he bought my front bumper.  Plans are for me to get my tires mounted up and test drive the rig in the morning.  If all goes well I wanted to come out and meet some local wheelers.

Name is Justin, will be in a Tan Unlimited.  Chance I could also meet yall at the Lowell exit?  (Is this the one where the Walmart and Mcdonalds are on the East side of the Highway?

Hey Justin, hope you can make it.  Are you coming from the Ft. Smith area?  If so it would be better to meet us at the Greenland exit #58 at 9am.  If you are coming from north of Rogers you are welcome to meet me at the Lowell exit #78 at 8:30.

December 8, 2011 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Hey Justin glad your on the site I hope it works in the morning I want to see what this beast can do
December 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Hoping it all works out as well! Randy, I'm up in Bentonville so if all goes to plan I'll meet y'all at the Lowell exit . Will post up in the morning how the drive goes. Trying to button up a few things tomight
December 8, 2011 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10