Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > EJS 2012 - General Discussion > Moab Trip Status meeting

We Be Rockin'

tonight.

Nathan Nelson's house.    503 S Tunbridge, bentonville. 

7-8 p.m.

November 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Good meeting tonight on the upcoming Moab Easter Jeep Safari.  Attending were Rick Terry, Jeff Brown, Nathan Nelson, Philip Walton, Larry Schwartz.   Our thanks to the Nelson's for hosting the meeting and providing Home Made Chocolate Chip cookies.

Couple of changes to original plans.

Original return day was Thursday, now Friday so that everyone can attend the huge vendor fair on Thursday and Friday.  Thinking at this point that one group will leave Friday morning, second group will leave Friday night after the raffle. 

Because only the ticket must be present to win, a couple members will stay behind with everyone's tickets to hopefully bring home some nice prizes.

Housing:  right now there are at least 4 single beds left in the group house, maybe one queen as well.

November 9, 2011 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Trailers:  Two Trailers (5 spots) are full.  Need two more rigs to fill up the trailers currently reserved, then we'll look for more, so come on!

If you want to participate in either the group housing or group trailering, let Jeff Brown or me know and we'll get your name on the books.  We will require the  housing/fuel deposits be caught up to insure all costs are covered prior to the trip.

The deposits will be pooled to cover the housing and fuel costs in advance.  Once those costs are covered, any funds remaining will be returned to the donors.  Anyone on the current list to go but not putting down any deposit money by the end of November will forfeit their housing and trailer reservations.

As space opens we'll post their availability.

Trails:  Thanks to Philip for lots of valuable input on trail choices.  He's been to Moab 4 times and has great personal knowledge of numerous trails.  Our current list of trails we plan to request are:

Poison spyder Mesa, Metal Masher, Pritchett Canyon, Golden Spike, Hells revenge, Steel Bender.

These are some great trails and we're excited to see how many we can get scheduled.

That's all for now.  Looking forward to a great trip.

November 9, 2011 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

Ate Chinese today - my fortune cookie reads "you will soon be crossing desert sands for a fun vacation." :D

November 17, 2011 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'
Sound good. Got my hydro assist installed last night. big difference. no more slop and MUST pay attention to driving, because it reacts in a nano-second.
November 17, 2011 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

My tranny cooler is going on next week

November 17, 2011 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Getting caught up some reading.  Has anyone heard from Gabe yet on whether he is still going?  Finished install of my OBA system Saturday night and took her out for a short trip to Wheelin World on Sunday after church.  Everything worked liked a charm.  Took about 10 minutes to get all four tires from 12 psi to 28 psi.  Pretty cool!!

--

November 22, 2011 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM