Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > would any one with a jk and 37's let me bolt up the wheels and tires off thier jeep on to mine to see if they fit

mud diver
Limited Member

ok trying to figure out what size tire i can actually run so i was seeing if any of you guys with a jk and 37 inch tires would let me bolt your wheels and tires on my jeep and drive it around the block or something just to see if they will fit or not thanks. i figured it would be eaiser then hopeing i measure right and ordering some just to see they dont fit. thanks.

November 26, 2011 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Optimus Prime :)

Yes, When I pull mine off to swap out the axles you are more than welcome to put them on and run around the block. I have to take them all off and run them over to have the tires swapped over to the new beadlocks anyway. Hopefully I will have the new axles this week.

--

2008 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 6" Terra Flex long arm lift, Fox remote res shocks front and rear, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 front axle (5.38 gears) with Detroit locker, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 rear axle (40 Spline and 5.38 gears) with ARB locker, RIPP Supercharger, Atlas 4 speed transfer case, PSC Hydraulic assist, Full custom roll cage, 4 Mastercraft Baja Race Seats, Crow 5 point harnesses, Max-Bilt center console, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Crusher Flares (front and rear), Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, Poison Spyder Crusher Corners (led lights), Poison Spyderlock bead locks, AEV hood, River Raider Full Skid Plate system, River Raider Evap canister skid plate, Tom Woods 1350 Custom driveshaft’s, Warn 9.0 RC Winch, ARB twin air compressor, SPOD, 38" Toyo open country MT, and more.

November 27, 2011 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Ok great let me know when I can come up I appreciate it
November 27, 2011 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

No Problem! Will let you know when I am going to pull them off.

--

2008 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 6" Terra Flex long arm lift, Fox remote res shocks front and rear, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 front axle (5.38 gears) with Detroit locker, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 rear axle (40 Spline and 5.38 gears) with ARB locker, RIPP Supercharger, Atlas 4 speed transfer case, PSC Hydraulic assist, Full custom roll cage, 4 Mastercraft Baja Race Seats, Crow 5 point harnesses, Max-Bilt center console, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Crusher Flares (front and rear), Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, Poison Spyder Crusher Corners (led lights), Poison Spyderlock bead locks, AEV hood, River Raider Full Skid Plate system, River Raider Evap canister skid plate, Tom Woods 1350 Custom driveshaft’s, Warn 9.0 RC Winch, ARB twin air compressor, SPOD, 38" Toyo open country MT, and more.

November 27, 2011 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Dana 60 will be here tomorrow and I will start to breakdown the jeep tomorrow night around 8:00. Welcome to come by first thing Friday morning if you would like to try out the wheels and tires for fit. I need to get them broken down and over to he new rims sometime friday so I will only have them available Friday morning.

--

November 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Thank you nathen but unfortunately I have to work fri and would not be able to make it up there to try them I appreciate the offer though. maybe another time when I am around we could bolt them up
December 1, 2011 at 4:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Its now or never! :) We wont be able to after tomorrow due to the fact that the new axles and rims have a 5x5.5 lug pattern. So once the tires are swapped over to the new rims we wont be able to do it. Sorry the timing didnt work out.

--

December 1, 2011 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10