Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > New Beginnings Run - New Years weekend

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I think I mentioned this at our last meeting:

The Austins @ C4X4.COM will be doing a New Years weekend run at Disney, Ok. on 30th, 31st, and 1-1-12.(New Beginning Run" We have a 60 bed Dorm rented @ Green Country Christian Camp right in Disney. We have 30 beds on the ladies side and 30 beds on the guys side and a commons area to sit inside and visit and cook. No cost for wheeling and just $7.50 per bed per night. If you have not been to Disney before you sure don't want to miss this one.

If you can try to make it for the weekend, if not at least Saturday.  Accomodations are great for $7.50 a bed a night!  Great time on the trails and great fun and fellowship off the trails as well back at the dorm.  Great way for the whole family to ring in the New Year together! 

December 5, 2011 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Anyone considering this?  I will probably go for the weekend. 

December 11, 2011 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

We'll be there on Friday.  Pat, Aaron, and I will be there, possibly Steve too.  Looking forward to it.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

December 13, 2011 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeramy
I will get with the atv group and see if they would be interested.
--

Jeramy Murphy ATV Chapter

December 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

I've been thinking about getting back into Jeeping.  I'll try to get there as well:)

December 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, who's going and when?  The Austin's are going Saturday and staying till Monday.  Branson are y'all still going Friday?  Others going Saturday?  I'm thinking about going Friday and staying till Monday.

December 25, 2011 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Yeah, we're planning on going over Friday for the day.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

December 27, 2011 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

Nona has to work til 1 on saturday. planning on late saturday or sunday/monday.

Randy will you be wheeling sunday or monday?

December 27, 2011 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Discombobulated at December 27, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Nona has to work til 1 on saturday. planning on late saturday or sunday/monday.

Randy will you be wheeling sunday or monday?

I plan to be there Saturday and Sunday for sure and probably Friday all day and Monday till early afternoon.

December 27, 2011 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dwight Ennis
Limited Member
I will try to come Saturday
--

December 27, 2011 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Planning on coming over Sat for a test run.  Probably gonna try some basic trails maybe some easy rocks.

December 28, 2011 at 1:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, here's the plan for those wanting to go over together on Saturday lets meet at the IGA at the corner of Hwy 72 and 59 in Gravette at 8am Saturday morning.  Nathan Hicks will be there for sure, I will probably be there as well if I don't stay in Disney Friday night.

December 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Don't know if I'll be on 35's or 40's but It's looking good for my test run.  Hopefully Mr. Nelson will join us for a test run on his seriously altered JK as well.

December 29, 2011 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

Glad to hear a few of you are coming over.  We should be in there mid morning Sat.  We do have bunks available in the Dorm if anyone is interested.  If anyone needs lodging on Friday night give me a shout.405-249-9183 or email me today.  See you all there.

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

December 30, 2011 at 5:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

By the way.  We will be testing a new product evenings.  Come and check out the "CAMP FIRE IN A CAN".  No gathering fire wood or fighting the smoke.... :)

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

December 30, 2011 at 5:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Randy, I'll give you a call when we are a few minutes out from the park if you stay the night Friday so you can meet up with us.  See everyone at Marvin's...let's go wheelin'!

--

Green Hornet

December 30, 2011 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Just posted some pictures.  wheeling was great, wheather was great and as always great times with good friends.  Happy New Year!

January 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

It was a great day.  Seemed like a good turnout as well.  Probably 8 or 10 Christian Crawlers, and a full contingent of the Austin clan, so about 200 in all!  Just kidding of course, there can't be more than 40 or 50 of those crazy Okies!  nice dry conditions made for some great traction and made Rollover Hill, Waterfall, and Little Blue all fun challenges.  The recent mods on Tough Love made a world of difference as well, with increased ground clearance, almost all new skids, and my Trep mud tires gripping like crazy.   Some carnage occured, thanks to Panty Hill, which popped the ears of Nathan's 1310 Tera-Flex rear yoke, and Waterfall, that snapped a Rusty's Offroad tie rod end off on Dwight's well built XJ.  The last mechanical issue I heard of was on Dave Austin's C4x4 buggy, whose fuel pump got so scared going up the wall it went into cardiac arrest.  David performed transplant surgery and got the Big Brown Beast roaring again.  

Thankfully the two breaks can be repaired pretty easily, so all in all it was a good day. 

Really appreciate the great spotting I got on Waterfall, only took 1 try this time vs. 30 minutes last time.  woo-hoo, progress!

January 2, 2012 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Randy, we were there all day Friday but didn't see you.  Did you wait until Saturday?  We had a good day, but we weren't very familiar with where everything was at, so we just played here and there.  Pat's CJ had some trouble on the water fall when his fan got into his radiator.  By the time we got him out of there, we had to head home. 

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

www.project-jk.com

January 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Sorry Branson, Ihad planned to but didn't want to drive back just to drive back over Saturday and didn't really have a place to stay Friday night.  Besides Jordan wanted to spend some time together on Friday so couldn't miss that opportunity.  Did ya'll get any pictures?

--

May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard! And may you camp where wind won’t hit you, where snakes won’t bite and bears won’t get you.   - Anonymous

January 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM