Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Website/Forum > Mobile website

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Anyone having consistent problems accessing our mobile site?

December 17, 2011 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

I am and have been for awhile

December 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Have been for a long time. Sometimes it won't let me get to the site and some times it won't let me post.
December 18, 2011 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aaron Womack
Limited Member

I can't access it from my iphone anymore.  Everytime I try to open the site from my phone it kicks off Safari.

--

Aaron Womack 

1978 Jeep Cherokee, 360, TH400, QT (soon to be PT), Dana 44HD/Dana 60, 4.88's, Lincoln Locked Rear, Spartan Locker front, SOA/SF lift, 36" OZ's, recentered H1's, liberal fender trimming, 2x4" tubing rockers

2006 Dodge 2500 5.7 Hemi, 6" lift, 37" Nitto Mud Grapplers

December 18, 2011 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member
I just logged in with my iPhone. I went to the web address and it auto set me here
--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

December 18, 2011 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dustin keeler
Limited Member
Mine kicks me off unless I can stop loading it before it does and switch back to the full site.
--

December 18, 2011 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

We are having same issues with iphones at Calvary Crawlers.  My Motorola Droid still works fine.  Would love to know what you find out.

December 20, 2011 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I checked on the webs.com support site tonight and this is a problem they are curently trying to resolve.  Here is the latest update from their support site:

"Just wanted to provide you all with a quick update. We have our engineers looking into this issue on our end. We're not 100% sure of the cause at the moment, however we'll be sure to provide more insight as the investigation continues.

Thanks again for all your patience!"

January 5, 2012 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

Randy, is there a way to add access with Mobile Apps like Tapatalk?  I use it for almost every other forum I access.  Would make it a lot easier to get on here. 

January 6, 2012 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ozark Red Rubi
Limited Member
I can't start a new thread on it - it keeps telling me that my words don't match - but I don't get a dialog box to input letters on a new post.
--

God made dirt and dirt don't hurt.

January 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Did it prompt you to sign in first?

January 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
I got the same error last night.
--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
January 9, 2012 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

jeeps4fun at January 6, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Randy, is there a way to add access with Mobile Apps like Tapatalk?  I use it for almost every other forum I access.  Would make it a lot easier to get on here. 

I think Tapatalk only works with certain forum platforms.  I am not aware of what platform ours uses behind the scenes but have not seen anything that indicates it is compatable with Tapatalk.  I have submitted the question to webs.com support to see what they say.

January 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

Trailfrog at January 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM

jeeps4fun at January 6, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I think Tapatalk only works with certain forum platforms.  I am not aware of what platform ours uses behind the scenes but have not seen anything that indicates it is compatable with Tapatalk.  I have submitted the question to webs.com support to see what they say.

Thanks Randy!   Even if Tapatalk is not an option, hopefully they can give you another App that we could use to make accessing from the phone easier.

January 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

I've had problems with it over the last couple of weeks, but recently went back out there and haven't had any problems.

--

Green Hornet

January 16, 2012 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Bumping this thread back to the top. Been having issues every time I've visited the site over the past few months and it's just plain annoying and makes it hard to want to come here and participate :(. Forum constantly will not allow me to post, says I have to enter the words (which seems rather redundant since I have to be a signed up member to post anyway). Then, if I want to post in a second thread or start my own thread there will not be any words for me to enter. So I have to go back to the home page, then back to the forum page and repeat the entire process. I just replied to a thread, then tried to start my own but can't because there aren't the code words to enter. Someone please help me out here. I had previously asked about a app to view the forum, was there ever any headway on that? Thanks, Justin
--

February 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

jeeps4fun at February 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Bumping this thread back to the top. Been having issues every time I've visited the site over the past few months and it's just plain annoying and makes it hard to want to come here and participate :(. Forum constantly will not allow me to post, says I have to enter the words (which seems rather redundant since I have to be a signed up member to post anyway). Then, if I want to post in a second thread or start my own thread there will not be any words for me to enter. So I have to go back to the home page, then back to the forum page and repeat the entire process. I just replied to a thread, then tried to start my own but can't because there aren't the code words to enter. Someone please help me out here. I had previously asked about a app to view the forum, was there ever any headway on that? Thanks, Justin

Have you tried the test forum?  I know the app cost $3 but I would like to get some feedback on it.  I have also requested that our website hosting service consider making their forum app tapatalk enabled and they are considering this request. 

February 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
So far the test forum is a little more user friendly. I haven't downloaded the forum specific app yet though. And I think if we could get a few more people over there making posts, it would give a better feel for the usability Glad that it doesn't have words to enter every time u want to post though!!
--

February 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

jeeps4fun at February 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM

So far the test forum is a little more user friendly. I haven't downloaded the forum specific app yet though. And I think if we could get a few more people over there making posts, it would give a better feel for the usability Glad that it doesn't have words to enter every time u want to post though!!

What Kind of phone do you have?
--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
March 1, 2013 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
IPhone
--

March 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day