Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > On the mend

Hemi
Limited Member

Hey guys. I know I have not been around much lately but here's the deal.

I was not feeling well so went in to see the doctor just before Thanksgiving, and did some tests and the usual. Long story short, I went in to get a stent in my heart on 12/22, and am now recovering. I have 12 weeks of rehab ahead of me and hope to be back in action soon.

Thanks to Jeff and Larry who visited me in ICU after the surgery when I was a bit loopy. Will see everyone soon

January 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

not to be rude but i will, hemi i thought we were all family,i didnt know anything about it until it was all over with...

please let your family know if anything like this happens again...

January 3, 2012 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

Sorry about that. Will do better next time.

FWIW, I felt crummy and went for tests, was told Wednesday morning results were back, and was being referred to a cardiologist, and got a call that night at 5:45 telling me I was going in for a procedure the following morning and to go to the hospital and get admitted. A week later had a second procedure. So not a lot of notice. But, will do better.

January 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Hey Dean, sorry to hear of your surgery but glad to hear you're on the mend.  I'll be praying for a speedy recovery.  It will be good to see you back on the trail again :)

January 3, 2012 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

Let us know if you need anything I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

January 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10