Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > EJS 2012 - General Discussion > MOAB Last Chance Meeting

We Be Rockin'

We are having a Moab Planning Meeting Thursday, Feb 2nd, at Slim chicken's at 6:30.

If you have been thinking about going but have not committed, now is the time.  Anyone not committing to the trip by conclusion of this meeting will not be able to take advantage of group housing or transportation.

After this meeting, we will release any housing not committed to, and make our committments on the # of trailers/tow vehicles. 

If you want to go, GO!  It's going to be an EPIC Adventure.  Metal Masher, Hot Tubs, Hells Revenge, and Pritchett's Canyon await you!  

Now is the time for action.   Let's Rock.

Registration forms will come out shortly, we have to be ready with funds available to register. 

January 17, 2012 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Update:   Registration begins on Jan. 20th, 2012.  That's this Friday.   Because of the fact that the new online registration process does not  allow for Group Registrations, everyone who has ALREADY committed to EJS will need to communicate with each other on what trails we ALL want to submit for on what days.   I'll send an email out to the Moabites with a form on it with the trails and ratings.   We may need to have an emergency meeting Thursday evening if everyone is available so we have an opportunity to run together at EJS. 

Rick, Dean, Jeff, Nathan N., I'll email you.

January 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Moab Group:   Rick, Dean, Jeff, Nathan H., Gabe, Branson, Mike K., Philip;

It's GO TIME.   

As I'm sure you saw, group registration is NO LONGER available, so we've got to register together separately.

I recommend a Thursday evening meeting to decide on trails we want to try and run together so we can all submit for them ASAP Friday.

We do NOT all have to run every trail together.  Some may want to run 3 or four days, other's 6, but regardless, if we want to run ANY trails together, we have to register for the same trails, same days.

Since we have to move quickly to be prepared for Friday, let's meet at Dink's at 6 p.m. just out at a table and get our trails thing squared away. 

If you know of anyone else who is "seriously" considering going, invite them as well.

Thanks guys!

Larry

January 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Moab Trail registration starts tonight at 1 a.m. central, 12 Mountain.   The best opportunity to get the trails you want is to register early.

I think pretty much everyone in the group is planning on signing up tonight.   If you want to go, it's time to commit.   You Must be registered on the site or you can't register for the trails, so get busy!   It will be here before you know it.  Roughly about 70 days from now.

Group today is Jeff Brown, Dean Grant, Rick Terry, Nathan Nelson, Larry Schwartz.   Philip is probably going later that week, and Mike is going the next week, so there will be CC4x4 rigs on the rocks for a couple of weeks straight.

January 21, 2012 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Mike, what dates are you going? 

Philip

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

January 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'
Flexor, mike is going to be there by thursday and is planning on running poison spider mesa with the group thurs.
January 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We need to get a final confirmation and headcount of those staying in the house.  If we don't have more than 2 spousal pairs, we may be able to drop the lower unit and save some money on housing.  Let me know as soon as you can.

--

January 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike and Sheila
Limited Member
Oops! Obviously I haven't kept up with the forum for a few days. We'll arrive in Moab the evening of the 2nd. We're doing gold bar rim Tue, fins & things Wed, poison spider Thu (with the group), and porcupine rim on big Sat. We're taking Fri off to go to the vendor show and see some sites in the area, maybe a little hiking. Mike
January 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day