Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Introductions > New couple saying hi!

Jtwilliams
I just want to say hello! I seen you guys at dinks tonight and checked the site out and really liked it. My name is justin and bethany is my wife and we look forward to talking and getting to know the members here. We are going to the gorilla run sat. Who all will be down there? No mods as of now on the jk so we will be limited on what we can do but I have a feeling that will be ok!
February 16, 2012 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Welcome Justin and Bethany!  We're glad you found us.  A lot of us started out stock!  Great to see you on the forum.  We look forward to meeting you both soon.

February 17, 2012 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jtwilliams
Thank you! I know we are excited to share what we love with outher great people. We have been talking since we got the jk about find a tj,yj or a cj that will be our trail rig for the more serious trails. I think after we meet a few members we will fill out the app just worried about the meetings because bethany and I work nights and some weekends.
February 17, 2012 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jtwilliams
I met some more members tonight at pilot in Springdale, I am really looking forward to meeting every one!
February 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Jtwilliams at February 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I met some more members tonight at pilot in Springdale, I am really looking forward to meeting every one!

Great!  Look forward to meeting y'all.  If you go to Superlift tomorrow, you might run into another member. I think David Foust was going down for this run.  David is also a member of the Arkansas Crawlers and drives a sweet TJ Rubicon.

February 17, 2012 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jtwilliams
Alright I will look for him! We did decide to go to super lift today. Soon tho we will ride togther!
February 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Welcome Guys!!   The JK's are really great on the trails.  The wider stance and long wheel base make them a very stable platform.

I know damaging your daily driver is always a concern, but with a 4" lift and 35's, I've wheeled for 3 years now and the only trail damage is some pin-striping.   Even completely stock these things are amazing in what they can do!

You might want to take a look at the Off roading 101 that the Kansas Rocks off road park is putting on in April.   Covers the how to's of 4 wheeling in a safe and controlled environment.   I think some of us will be headed for that event as well.

--

February 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10