Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Devil's Den or SMORR this Saturday

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Some of the guys from Central Overland are wheeling at Devil's Den this Saturday (2/18).  Casey and I are going to meet at 8:30 at the McDonalds in Lowell then meet the others at the truckstop at the Greenland exit at 9:00.  If anyone else would like to go just meet up at one of these locations.

Also Rick, Larry, and Jeff are going to SMORR for the day this Saturday as well.  If anyone else want's to go post up.  I think they are leaving Bentonville about 7am.

February 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jtwilliams
How are the trails at devils den? I know that having a stock jk kinds limits us. We where talking about going to super lift Saturday but that might change.
February 16, 2012 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

What tire size are you running?  I think you would be fine.  Most of the trails are mild, some can get tight if you are real particular about scratches you might not like it.  Any scratches would be surface only and can be buffed out. 

February 17, 2012 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jtwilliams
255's! Kinda makes me sad lol :( I will talk to the wife when she gets home from work in the morning. Scratches kinda come with wheeling so that won't be problem.
February 17, 2012 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

255's should be fine.  Just let me know if you want to meet us at either location. 

February 17, 2012 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jtwilliams
Ok I will let you know something asap!
February 17, 2012 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Rick and I are leaving Centerton at 7 a.m., meeting Jeff at Pineville Walmart at 7:30ish.  Anyone is welcome to join for a day of awesome wheeling at SMORR.  It's a couple hour drive but WELL worth it. 

--

February 17, 2012 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

I have a test run at Wheeling World tomorrow and Clayton next weekend (fingers crossed)  Hopefully the next time yall roll to SMORR I can make it, been wanting to go there for a LONG time.

February 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Devil's Den pictures posted in the Photo Gallery

February 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

We had a great time at Devil's Den last Saturday.  Turned out to be a beautiful day.  My daughter loved it!

Casey

February 23, 2012 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10