Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Ministry Events > Father / Son Camping Trip

BONE
Limited Member

Last year some of the club members donated their time and their rigs to come out and help take some boys and their dads on a trail ride.  I'm hoping that we can have at least the same turnout from the club this year.  The date has not been set yet, but most likely sometime in April.  We'lll probably camp at Buckhorn again since it's free and the trails are close by.  This is for boys from our church in Siloam Springs, but any father/son combo is welcome.  I encourage club members to join us.  If you know a boy that does not have a father to do these kinds of things with, invite them to join us.  The more rigs we have, the more we can take.  All of the boys (and dads) are still talking about last years run.  My wife will be there in camp to cook and help clean up after the group.  Once we have a date set I'll send that out, but be thinking about whether you would like to attend. 

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

February 23, 2012 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

I wanted to do this last year, but I was unable to.  I am definately interested in this years run.  Let me know when you find out what date you guys are planning on.  Thanks!!

--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

March 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Any update on this?

March 27, 2012 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member
No dates set as of yet. I'll post as soon as I know more.
--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

March 30, 2012 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10