Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > SMORR 3-17-12

arveetek

I'm planning to meet up with the Southern Missouri Chapter fellas on March 17th at their first spring club run @ SMORR.  This will be a day run on that Saturday.

Anyone else planning on going?

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

February 23, 2012 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

Casey, You bet ..I will be there! I am bringing along my wife and two boys for this one, I am very excited. This will be the first time out for my youngest. Also I know that Ryan, Tim and Mark are for sure coming and I have a couple of maybes. It would be great to get ten rigs out for this one. I think we will. We would love to have some of the Arkanas club members join us. We are meeting at the Signal in Ozark, Mo. next to Lamberts around 8:30 and leaving at 9 to head over, about a 45 minute drive. If anyone want to meet up with us along the way please post up or call me at 417-335-0040

February 28, 2012 at 7:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Red
Limited Member

I am going to be there I talked to Tanner on wendsday he said he was comming also. See you there

March 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

SMORR is holding a St. Patty's day run this weekend! What a great opprotunity for us to show these folks what a good time we can have with JESUS in our lives. I hope many of you can make it!

March 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

REZ4X4

Hi Guys, I hope everyone can make it next weekend! I am praying for good weather and a great turnout. The more the merrier. See ya there!! Tim 

March 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Eric,

I will let you know by Friday whether I'm meeting you at the truck stop or just meeting you at SMORR.

Either way, see you guys on Saturday!

Casey

March 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

REZ4X4 at March 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Hi Guys, I hope everyone can make it next weekend! I am praying for good weather and a great turnout. The more the merrier. See ya there!! Tim 

If I remember right, you have the sweet white and black Unlimited, correct?

Nice to see you on here!  See you Saturday!

Casey

March 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

At this point, I'm planning to just meet ya'll at SMORR.  I'll be there by 9:45 am.

March 13, 2012 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

REZ4X4

Yes Casey guilty as charged! I have enjoyed your posts these last few months. It will be good to see everyone. Tim

March 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Red
Limited Member

Casey,

Cant wait for saturday. We will see you at SMORR!!!

March 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

We had a great time out at SMORR yesterday. Ryan and I along with Mark, Tim, and Casey made the trip so we had a total of 5 Rigs, four TJ's and Mark's Awesome FJ Cruiser. I am looking forward to the next trip already!

March 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day