Limited Member

We are planing on going

--

March 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

I AM PLANNING ON IT

March 8, 2012 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

As I haven't been to "Big Meats" before... I'm assuming they don't mean "side-o-beef" and mean "rather large tires..."

Is it a run or a... "Watch guys with big rigs throw their junk at the rocks and see what breaks!"... or both?

I could use a break from work and from buggy work.  I do need to get my Jeep ready for Moab too...

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

March 9, 2012 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

Austin Clan will be well represented,,,,,,:)

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

March 10, 2012 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Flexer at March 9, 2012 at 8:24 PM

As I haven't been to "Big Meats" before... I'm assuming they don't mean "side-o-beef" and mean "rather large tires..."

Is it a run or a... "Watch guys with big rigs throw their junk at the rocks and see what breaks!"... or both?

I could use a break from work and from buggy work.  I do need to get my Jeep ready for Moab too...

If you've never been you need to go Phillip!  You are correct it is meant as a gathering of "big" rigs but you see everything there.  There are a lot more buggys now.  There is no competition that I know of it is more a gathereing around some of the more challenging obstacles and bragging rights.  Disney does have some trails in the woods that we try to get to as well.  There is also a pretty good raffle about 6pm on Saturday for those that stay for it.  Pirate usually has information about it as well.

March 10, 2012 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Trailfrog at March 10, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Flexer at March 9, 2012 at 8:24 PM

If you've never been you need to go Phillip!  You are correct it is meant as a gathering of "big" rigs but you see everything there.  There are a lot more buggys now.  There is no competition that I know of it is more a gathereing around some of the more challenging obstacles and bragging rights.  Disney does have some trails in the woods that we try to get to as well.  There is also a pretty good raffle about 6pm on Saturday for those that stay for it.  Pirate usually has information about it as well.

It's penciled in.

Philip

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

March 10, 2012 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I'll be going to SMORR.

March 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, looks like it's going to be good weather?  Everyone still in?  Who's leaving their doors at home?  Also thought I would post this:

THE FOLLOWING IS AT THE CITY BUILDING in Disney (whereever that is?)

REGISTRATION for raffle-  sat from 8-noon. Registration is free and you get one free raffle ticket.  I think they are selling extra tickets this year for the first time but they are $10 each (ouch!)  Proceeds are going to the town of Disney.

Drivers meeting is at 10 am

Giveaway is at 5pm

ALL ARE ON SATURDAY

March 16, 2012 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Just wanted to remind everyone to pack a sack lunch for tomorrow, and if you plan to stay for the raffle you might want to bring a folding chair.  I am bringing your t-shirt orders with me.

March 16, 2012 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I'll be there.  What time in Gravette? 8:00?

--

WrenchingSeasonBlog

March 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Pretty good run.  Only minor carnage (I had a shackle break and Randy decided to leave a brake caliper bolt somewhere on the trail)... all fixed now.

Rick, you can see my blog entry for my fix here along with the rest of my buggy build blog (link in my signature)

--

WrenchingSeasonBlog

March 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Posted a few pictures in the Photo Gallery

March 19, 2012 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10