Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > 4X4th of july @ Byrds July 13-15th

SuperD
Limited Member

This is going to be an awesome event put on by a couple friends of mine from the Arkansas Crawlers

http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?p=156046#post156046

*** 4X4th of July ***

An Event Too HOT to Miss!!!

Well guys mark your Calanders for July 13-15 2012 for the Largest Offroading Event in Arkansas.

The location is Byrd's Avdenture Center nestled in the Beautiful Ozark Mountains. There will be entertainment for the Whole family, from Music to a activies for the smaller children. The Action will begin Friday with a Poker Run with Prizes and open trail riding (the Mulberry River will be also be available for swimming and Floating as well). Saturday morning will start off with a 8:00 a.m. Drivers meeting and the Competition will begin Promptly at 9:00

Arkansas' Largest Rock Garden will be center stage for the Jeeps and Buggys.... This Event WILL NOT DRAG ON ALL DAY!! scheduled to be over by Lunch...

Byrd's Lengendary Wood's course will be the home of the Side by Side Competition. Competitors will have 3 laps around the course, the first is a 'warm-up' lap and when they cross the Start/Finish line "Time" will begin... Fastest time for the two consecutive laps is the WINNER

Neither of the Courses are designed to destroy your ride but simply to Challenge the Driver. So do YOU have what it takes?

.... Rules for BOTH these Comps. will be posted Shortly, STAY TUNED

Last but not least...Ty Turner and Heath Day the guys who "cut" and brought you SHOWTIME HILL @ Hot Springs present Byrd's BOUNTY HILL

The Bounty is @ $500.00 so do you have your eyes on the Prize? ( no bolted tires allowed)

A Canned Food drive for a local Food Pantry with be collected @ the Gate - (one ticket per non-perishible food item brought) there will be a drawing from the Food Drive contributers tickets for a Grand Prize

For Camping Reservations contact Byrd's Adventure Center @ 1--479-667-4066 or Byrdsadvcenter@live.com

Sponsor Inquiries to - twotribesevents@yahoo.com

March 23, 2012 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Rock Solid Fabworks will be there since I'm gonna be one of the sponsors and I am donating a set of weld-on beadlocks to be given away and the winner gets to pick size and style they want.

March 24, 2012 at 7:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Sounds like fun!  Justin, are you going for all three days?

March 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Yes at this time I plan on being there all 3 days.   Don't know if I'll set up a booth or not but I'll be there at least to wheel.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

March 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TURNEROFFROAD
Limited Member

Thanks so much Dave for posting this up.  We are excited about this Event, it should have something for everyone in attendance.  I'm looking forward to meeting you guys their and REMEMBER... Please wear your Club Tshirt Saturday, I want to promote the local offroad clubs around the area

Thanks

Ty Turner

JESUS ROCKS

--

J E S U S  R O C K S

April 7, 2012 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TURNEROFFROAD
Limited Member

Bounty Hill is done!!! Gonna take some Driving to make it up this one.....

--

J E S U S  R O C K S

April 22, 2012 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TURNEROFFROAD
Limited Member
Alright guys, this Rock Garden Comp is for YOU.... No mega high-horsepower rig required... If you 'know' your rig and want to participate in a lo-key atmosphere, you won't find a friendlier environment....I KNOW there are some of you who can pick a line like a Pro So spread the word to anyone with a Jeep,Yota or Buggy as well as the Side by side crew... We want ya'll to have a Blast and hopefully bring home some money or prizes to boot! sumbit your rig's specs and a good Pic to twotribesevents@yahoo.com and we will get you on the competitors list
--

J E S U S  R O C K S

May 17, 2012 at 6:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Click on flyer for latest information

May 17, 2012 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TURNEROFFROAD
Limited Member

Staying with the Family oriented/ friendly theme, we are proud to share with ya that we have TWO Bounce houses and an Inflatable waterslide for the Kids to play on.... And Shaved ice/Snow cones to enjoy while ya watch them

Also we have some entertainment on tap with the J A M B A L A N C E a mobile DJ with some pizazz

They'll be on site spinning the Hits, don't worry they will play something ya like

--

J E S U S  R O C K S

May 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TURNEROFFROAD
Limited Member

We are proud to announce two new Sponsors for the 4x4th Event @ Byrd's

http://myoffroadgear.com/

A cool place for some Offroad Swag!!! Be sure to let them know where you saw them

And a big thanks to Trail Worthy Fab for stepping up

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/

Check them out for some fantastic products

--

J E S U S  R O C K S

May 29, 2012 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Cool stuff! I need to get my campsite reserved!

June 1, 2012 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

WELL I KNOW MY RIG WILL BE READY FOR THIS EVENT,,,,,, IAM GOING TO BE THERE... ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO GO WITH ME...............

June 1, 2012 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

I'll be there and will have a booth.  I plan on bringing some Razorback stuff and some other things to have on hand to sale.  I've also donated money towards the Bounty Hill event.   If the Christian Crawlers would like to hang a sign up at my booth and put out some fliers and cards that is fine by me.   Still not sure if I'll be camping but I will be there during the day for sure.

--

June 23, 2012 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

how much for 3 guys in a honda pilot to watch?

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

July 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

collinsbronco at July 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM

how much for 3 guys in a honda pilot to watch?

$10 each and I believe that covers the whole weekend.  Camping is seperate

--

July 3, 2012 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

My wife called Byrd's this afternoon and they said that it's $60 per vehicle, $10 per spectator for the whole weekend even if you aren't competing.  They also said that if you want to leave your vehicle in the parking area it's $10, but you will have to walk to each event.  I don't know how far each event is from each other. 

--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

July 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

The rock garden and woods course are right next to one another, but the Bounty Hill I believe is over where you go thru the gate to head up Herrods Creek trail, where some of the other hill climbs already are. So not to far of a walk from Byrd's to the Bounty Hill area.

--

July 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

Has anyone seen some of the rock buggies that will be at this event??

Justin Tune- 500 hp LS6

Jordan Tanner

Bobby Tanner

Richie Keith

Randall Key

--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

July 10, 2012 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

I am expecting 5 rollovers!!!

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

July 10, 2012 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

I noticed that one of the rock buggies is Justin Tune of Mountain View, MO.  I was curious if this is the same Justin Tune that is a member of our club?  I noticed this on the members rigs  page

--

July 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10