Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Trail Talk > April 28th @ Byrd's

TURNEROFFROAD
Limited Member

Hey guys I just wanted to post up an opportunity to help 'grow' the trail system @ Byrd's. We will be there cutting a trail for a scenic loop that will give less equipped rigs a nice long trail all around Byrd's This will also gain access to so much more untapped wheeling area. I spoke with Pam and they are going to offer two days 'free' wheeling ( non-event) for our labor... Please pm or email me if y'all have questions. Looks like a good turnout so far Thanks Ty JESUS ROCKS

--

J E S U S  R O C K S

April 3, 2012 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TURNEROFFROAD
Limited Member
Just a quick reminder about working at Byrd's Saturday the 28th We will be working on EASY and Intermediate trails to make it better for Newcomers to the Sport to get into Wheeling... I hope to see you all there!!!!
--

J E S U S  R O C K S

April 22, 2012 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Wish I could make this but I have a three day overland trip with Central Overland out of Conway. We will start Friday at Lake Dardanelle State Park and finish on Sunday up around Jasper somewhere I think.  80% will be offroad.

April 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TURNEROFFROAD
Limited Member
Don't forget everyone... 9:00 am Sat morning @ the Office.... Zen has the property line marked so we can cut the Loop.... See you all there... I'm going to be in Ozark Friday night if anyone is in that area and wants to grab Supper 870-eight 1 eight- 1315 Ty
--

J E S U S  R O C K S

April 26, 2012 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day