Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Going to wheeling world again this weekend

Optimus Prime :)

We are planning on going to wheeling world this Sunday. Planning to leave Rogers around 12:00. Currently, it is Jeff and I. If anyone else is interested just email me. Njnelson@att.net 

I am also willing to go tomorrow as well if anyone is interested. It should be a lot of fun especially with all of the rain we have had! :)

--

2008 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 6" Terra Flex long arm lift, Fox remote res shocks front and rear, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 front axle (5.38 gears) with Detroit locker, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 rear axle (40 Spline and 5.38 gears) with ARB locker, RIPP Supercharger, Atlas 4 speed transfer case, PSC Hydraulic assist, Full custom roll cage, 4 Mastercraft Baja Race Seats, Crow 5 point harnesses, Max-Bilt center console, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Crusher Flares (front and rear), Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, Poison Spyder Crusher Corners (led lights), Poison Spyderlock bead locks, AEV hood, River Raider Full Skid Plate system, River Raider Evap canister skid plate, Tom Woods 1350 Custom driveshaft’s, Warn 9.0 RC Winch, ARB twin air compressor, SPOD, 38" Toyo open country MT, and more.

June 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I might join you on Sunday.  Where are you meeting?

June 1, 2012 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Optimus Prime :)

We are meeting at the Suzie Q in Rogers at 11:00.

--

2008 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 6" Terra Flex long arm lift, Fox remote res shocks front and rear, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 front axle (5.38 gears) with Detroit locker, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 rear axle (40 Spline and 5.38 gears) with ARB locker, RIPP Supercharger, Atlas 4 speed transfer case, PSC Hydraulic assist, Full custom roll cage, 4 Mastercraft Baja Race Seats, Crow 5 point harnesses, Max-Bilt center console, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Crusher Flares (front and rear), Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, Poison Spyder Crusher Corners (led lights), Poison Spyderlock bead locks, AEV hood, River Raider Full Skid Plate system, River Raider Evap canister skid plate, Tom Woods 1350 Custom driveshaft’s, Warn 9.0 RC Winch, ARB twin air compressor, SPOD, 38" Toyo open country MT, and more.

June 2, 2012 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We had another great run today at Wheeling World.  Nathan, Bill, and I (along with Tyler, Billy, Sarah, Christina, and Carolyn) all had a blast with no carnage to speak of.  Nathan and I tackled the Fence Lane again with no issues.  Nathan broke in a new trail called Piece of Cake which was quite challenging.  I will be tackling this one in two weeks (ran out of time today).  We will be posting up our next trip (most likely June 16th) as soon as we finalize the dates for sure.  All are welcome to come.  See you then!!

--

June 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM