Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > For Sale > 35x12.50 R17 Fierce Attitude M/T's & 17 x 9 XD Enduro Wheels - in Nixa

Draw4u
Limited Member

I just bought a Jeep that has (5) 35" x 12.50" R17 Fierce Attitude M/T's on 17x9 XD Enduro Wheels and I am looking to trade them for 5 chrome / aluminum wheels with 33's or 35's that are comparable in price. I have the receipt for the tires and they have less than 3K miles on them and they are all nitrogen filled. New, the tires sell for $300+ and the wheels seem to be about $130+ new. Let me know if you are interested ow if you would like to see them.  Also, I can email pics if you want, just shoot me a message.  My email address is astamper@jackhenry.com and cell is 818-6166. I love the tires and wheels both but the Jeep is ALL blacked out and I think I would like to add a little color to it, so I am considering different wheels.  Bolt pattern is 5x5

June 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day