Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Wheeling at Disney on July 7th and watching fireworks...

Discombobulated

Everyone knows that Disney has a GREAT fireworks show at the spillway. Would anyone like to make a trip there??

Grand Lake Fireworks - July 7, 2012

just want to remind everyone that this year’s show is on Saturday, July 7th. There will be a full day of activities for young and old alike on beautiful Disney Island on that great day.

Grand Lake Fireworks - July 7, 2012

Also, just a quick update to let you know that our 2012 donations page is updated and current, and we thank each every person and business that has contributed to Grand Lake’s best and most accessible fireworks show.

Our 2012 show will be the best ever…We Can’t Wait!!!

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
June 21, 2012 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

were in just let me know what time you want to meet

June 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
Should be there if the creek don't rise!!
June 29, 2012 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
So who all is going and if they are going where are we meeting at?
July 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

i guess its just us you guys and scott and winonna but I still dont knnow what time we are meeting scott said something about meeting at the marvins in gravette

July 3, 2012 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

OK...... how about we meet at marvin's in Gravette at 9:00 - 9:15. Does that work for everyone else? If not we can adjust, if we stay for the fireworks it makes for a LONG day to get there at much earlier.

feel free to call me 479-899-8169

July 3, 2012 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider

thats fine with me or we can go later we deffinately want to stay for the fireworks

July 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

hey guys we have a group of 5-6 going this saturday. Is anyone elso looking to attent? We just dont want to miss anyone.

Here is the forcast for the weekend. the clouds should bring in some cooler breezes!!!

Saturday

Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High near100F.

Saturday Night

Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain after midnight. Low of 68F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.

July 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well, it was a HOT day in Disney, but we had a great time!  Sorry Dean got called into work and couldn't make the trip with us.  Posted some pictures HERE.

July 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

Sounds like a blast.  Would have loved to had been able to make it.

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

July 9, 2012 at 8:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

I posted some pics I took with my phone of Randy going up the entrance before little blue.

--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

July 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10