Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Superlift ORV Park - Labor Day weekend ?

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Several have said they would like to get down to Superlift this fall sometime.  How about Labor Day weekend?  They are having their annual 4XAdventure Series from Aug 30 - Sept 3.  One low fee gives you FIVE days of trail access, two days of guided group runs, entertainment and a chance to win some great off-road gear.  More info HERE  Might be able to get some of the guys from Houston Jeep People up to wheel with us as well as the Arkansas Crawlers and maybe even some folks from Lousiana!

June 22, 2012 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward
I will talk to the La folks and see how many we can get.
June 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

I have posted an invite on Facebook to some of my friends and am waiting for a few more replies. I am planning to be there Friday and Saturday for sure.

July 11, 2012 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

The buggy build bet deadline is Labor day....tick tock tick tock...

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

July 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
Hmmmm. I might wanna see that buggy make it's maiden voyage. 😁
--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

July 11, 2012 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Any more interest in doing this Labor Day?

July 16, 2012 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

sounds like fun

July 16, 2012 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

I have 3 committed so far for the ride from Louisiana. I have a few more working on it. Looking forward to a great weekend.

--
August 7, 2012 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

We need to start making plans if we are going to do this, if not I'm going overlanding :)

August 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

I am going either way. It will be a great trip.

--
August 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at August 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM

We need to start making plans if we are going to do this, if not I'm going overlanding :)

I thought I saw you were already signed up to go on the CO overland trip?  ;)

August 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at August 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Trailfrog at August 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I thought I saw you were already signed up to go on the CO overland trip?  ;)

I did to hold a spot in case this trip to Superlift fell apart :)  I would like to get a group down to superlift though since we have not been down there in a few years!

August 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I'd like to go to Superlift sometime.... never have been.  Being over 5 hours from my house makes it hard to justify, especially when I already have plans the following two weekends to be out of town!!  :(

Casey

August 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I checked with Superlift and they are still making plans for this event.  It will be $30 for members and $55 for non members which includes a membership.  Covers Thursday through Monday.  They still have a few electric and water RV sites left.  They will have a poker run and are planning several games for Saturday!

August 9, 2012 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I'm in. Went to a Jeep Jamboree there and had a blast. Richard
August 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

There are a few of us going from the Monroe La. area. My Jeep a RZR4 and a pick up. We will get to the park on Friday around 10am and plan to ride the rest of the day Friday and all day Saturday. I may ride some Sunday early and head back to Monroe Sunday afternoon. In the event that some else is going and wants to meet up we could designate a meeting place and time.  

--
August 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well, it looks like I'm not going to make this trip, just too much cash right now.  I'm going to stay closer to home so I can also go to Disney on the 22nd for Wheeling for the Wounded.

August 27, 2012 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Is anyone still planning to go? I'm concerned about the forecast.
August 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

Yep, we have 4 trucks planning to go. some will come Saturday. i am loaded and ready to pull out at 7am. I will be at the park around 11am. We will be on CB-14.  

August 30, 2012 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
The weather has put a damper on the original plans of making it to Superlift so I've decided to stay closer to home and do the CO Overland trip this weekend. I will do my best to make the next the down as I really enjoy the park.
August 31, 2012 at 4:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10