Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > RTO 2012 > Rock the Ozarks 2012

Flexer

Jeep on trailer --- CHECK!  (No buggy this year... can't quite make it)

Gear staged -- CHECK!

Tools and parts packed and ready -- CHECK!

"Kitchen" packed -- CHECK!

Food in fridge ready to hit cooler -- CHECK!

"Specials" -- CHECK!

Extra cash for Raffle... CHECK!  My daughter's Jeep could really use a winch! 8)

Rock the Ozarks, here I come!  Hope to see you there!

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

October 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Almost here!!  Just finished installing some rock lights on front of JK.  Turned out pretty nice.  While in the garage, found the map of trails at SMORR.  Really excited now.  Looking over trails such as V-notch, Puppylicker, Larry's Hill and Bronco Buster and thinking we have 3 days to do nothing buy explore.  I can hardly wait now!  Looking forward to seeing everyone and my plan to tent camp on Thursday night is coming together nicely.  Full night of packing tomorroe and then leaving work at noon and headed to SMORR....finally!!!

--

October 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

9 hours till departure, Jeep on trailer, nope, all prizes loaded, nope, all camping stuff packed, nope, gas in truck, yes, jeep actually running, yep.   Guess everything else will work itself out.

Stopping in Springfield to meet with two sponsor to pick up prizes.  HAD teraflex come on board yesterday with a quick disconnect kit for jeeps and bag swag.  Trailridge off road (friends we met in Utah) came on board in a big way with a set of 14" travel ADS gas shocks, $600.00 a set, axle seals, bump stops, various toy parts.   Raffle is at nearly $11500.00    Rock on!!!

--

October 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

Loaded and heading out around NOON Friday.  Should be in about 630 PM.  Changed plans and bringing 2 rigs.  C4X4 Buggy and the Rubicon with a top and heater.  :D

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

October 5, 2012 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

Uploaded some photos in the gallery

http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=14060813

October 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GenesisOffroad
Limited Member

Hey guys, I'm Shane from Genesis Offroad. I was really looking forward to this event, sorry we weren't able to make it. The wife and 2 little girls and I made it about 2 hours outside of Olive Branch and my tow rig's transmission started acting up so we had to turn around and go home. 

I have a stack of prizes to give away over here. If you won one of the prizes from Genesis Offroad, please email me - shane@genesisoffroad.com - with your name and address and I'll get your item on the way to you asap.

Everyone who attended the Rock the Ozarks event will get a coupon for 15% off any Teraflex OR Poison Spyder Customs parts. NO LIMIT! The coupons expire 10/31/12. You can email or call 901-214-JEEP (5337) to order.

I hope to meet you guys at the next run!

--

www.GenesisOffroad.com

www.facebook.com/GenesisOffroad

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

October 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

I will likely take you up on that, awesome!  Too bad we didn't win anything at the raffle, I'll claim someone else's prize if they don't want it though!

October 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

It was a Great event and the Christian Crawlers always do such a great job.  I will surely put the "FROST THE OZARKS"   :roll:  or I mean Rock the Ozarks on my calender again for next year.  I was glad I brought the TJ along with a top and heater...:D

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

October 9, 2012 at 6:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

daveoffroad at October 9, 2012 at 6:05 AM

It was a Great event and the Christian Crawlers always do such a great job.  I will surely put the "FROST THE OZARKS"   :roll:  or I mean Rock the Ozarks on my calender again for next year.  I was glad I brought the TJ along with a top and heater...:D

"I will surely put the "FROST THE OZARKS" :roll: or I mean Rock the JUNE Ozarks on my calendar again for next year!!

FIXED IT FOR YA DAVE!  ;)

October 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

Not that it really matters but who won the Odyssey battery?  Somehow I missed that drawing.  I run those in the RZR and would love to hear feedback from the new owner on how it works in a full size vehicle.

October 10, 2012 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ozarkmountain
Limited Member
Did anybody get any pics of the Cherokee with the exo in V-notch?
--
October 10, 2012 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Yes I have some pictures of Matt that I will be posting as soon as get them off the camera.

--

October 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

Anybody have specs on that caged XJ? Thanks,

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

October 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

All I know is that he was running on 36's and did all the work himself.  Locked front and rear and stated he only had about 3-4K in the whole project!

--

October 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

I'm working on the pictures as I type this.  Should have them posted before I go to bed.

--

October 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

Added a bunch of photos of the xj here

http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=14072435

October 10, 2012 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Trouble with the pictures.  Going to have to wait until I get it figured out.  Sorry,

--

October 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ozarkmountain
Limited Member
Thanks for posting the pics hemi! Jeff thanks for trying! If you are like me and having camera and computer trouble find the nearest 3rd grader to get it figured out!! LOL A good friend and I built the exo cage. I can answer any questions about it. Thanks again! We had a really good time following you JKs around! Matt
October 11, 2012 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Thanks for bailing me out on the pictures Hemi.  Appreciate it.

--

October 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day