Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > RTO 2012 > RTO 2012 -T-shirt graphic

Trailfrog
Site Owner

THought I would start this thread to see if we can come up with a graphic for our event t-shirts.  I think we want to keep it to no mote than two colors if possible.  I would like to incorporate a graphic of the cross in it somewhere.  I would still like to erect an eight foot wooden cross just off one of the trails somewhere during our event.  I would like to think of ways to tie that to our shirt graphic and to the devotional message if possible. 

One idea I had was a graphic of a jeep being winched up a rocky hill with the winch line attached to a cross at the top of the hill.  Would this be appropriate? 

July 22, 2012 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Randy I think that is a GREAT idea. Totally appropiate in my opinion. There is no better anchor point anyone or anything could attach to.
July 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Holmes Jeep
Limited Member

I like that idea ! "Blessed be the LORD, my Rock"

July 25, 2012 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Cool idea!   Maybe up over an obstacle of a flaming evil looking skull with blood coming out of its eyes:)

--

July 26, 2012 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

We Be Rockin' at July 26, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Cool idea!   Maybe up over an obstacle of a flaming evil looking skull with blood coming out of its eyes:)

Or, maybe a red jeep with a big skull painted on the hood  :D

July 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, I'm playing with some different ideas.  Here is one I did tonight.

July 28, 2012 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

I like that.  :)

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

July 28, 2012 at 5:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Maybe a sticker?

July 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

How about something like this?

August 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Of all places... World Gym had a decent cross graphic... I put a copy in Trailfrog's photo album..sorry for the crappy cell phone pic...

I couldn't figure out how to get it pasted directly in here...the "add picture" wanted a URL and I don't have this pic posted elsewhere.

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

August 6, 2012 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Oh... and thoughts on the "winch anchored to the cross"...

As long as it's not white...and with square headlights...I'm thinking it's a JK...4 door...either red, green, or off-white-tan... just sayin'...not pointin' fingers...*cough cough*

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

August 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Philip, thanks for the input.  Here is the picture of the cross (just right click on the image in the photo gallery, then click View Image Info, and copy the URL identified as Location) .  As for the rescued vehicle, I'm thinking it ought to be the most "broken" members rig....any ideas Larry :D

August 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

I like your second idea Randy.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

August 7, 2012 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Trailfrog at July 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Maybe a sticker?

Love the sticker!  This is awesome.

--

Green Hornet

August 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day