Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Introductions > New to the club and NW Arkansas

duckhunter71
Limited Member

Hey guys, My name is Will and I moved to Fort Smith about two and a half months ago for work.  I've got a 99 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 that's stock as well as an 08 Honda Rancher 420 ES 4x4.  

I'm probably more adventurous on my 4wheeler than I am in my 4Runner, but regardless I look forward to maybe hanging out with the club and meeting some new people.

As my username suggests, I'm a duck hunter (deer and turkey as well!).  I love nothing more than just being outside to enjoy God's creation whenever possible.

If anybody else is in the Fort Smith area, please give me a shout.  I'd love to meet some locals with similar interests.

Have a great day!

August 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

HI Will.  Welcome!  We have several members in the Ft. Smith/Alma area, maybe they will chime in here.  Our club meeting is this Thursday, in Bentonville.  Might be a little far for you to drive.  Heston lives in Alma and makes it up for some meetings.  We will continue planning for Rock the Ozarks,our annual event, to be held in October.  Maybe you can make that.  It's a great park and we hope to have close to 100 rigs and ATV's there. 

August 11, 2012 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Welcome!!!
--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
August 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

Welcome

August 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

duckhunter71
Limited Member

Thanks for the welcome!  I may try to make it up Thursday -- I am in the process of buying a new house so I'm not sure what I'll have going but I do plan on joining ya'll in the near future!

August 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider
Welcome
August 14, 2012 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

welcome

--

servants of the most high ...not rockstars

August 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

DH, welcome!   We have a 4 wheeler specific affiliate club here that runs in white rock (close to you) pretty often.  Just click on the ATV link for their info.    Hope you can make it up to RTO!

--

August 23, 2012 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10