Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > This was funny.

Forward

My wife, two girls and I went ridding around town last night with the top off the Jeep. In keeping in line with what seems to be a traditional club event. We went to get ice cream. Due to it being a school night for the kids we opted for the drive thru instead of the usual sit down experience. About 5 min down the road Julia my 14 year old starts yelling "Stop, Stop, Stop" so I quickly pulled over to the side of the road. It just so happens there was no street light so everything was dark on this section of road. Julia said “my ice-cream....I can’t eat it for the wind.” I didn't think much about it at the time, so we decided to stop at the nearest gas station and top off the tank while the kids and my wife finished there ice cream. When we got into the light of the station, I could not help but laugh. The first thing I noticed was my right elbow was somewhat sticky. Then I noticed the radio had white spots all over it. Then my eyes went all the way up the dash to the front windshield. All were sharing the same sticky white spots. About this time Julia starts naming off everything else that had ice cream all over it, Including but not limited to: the back of my seat, the overhead speakers and even the spare tire. Note to self....... “Eat in” next time we go get ice cream with the top off.

--
August 13, 2012 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

That is hilarious!  That's what I call a sweet ride!

August 14, 2012 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10