Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > For Sale > 1998 Chevy K2500 4WD pickup

We Be Rockin'
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!   I've decided to sell the farm truck as it just doesn't get used enough to justify it.   

The good:   Almost new motor, less than 10k miles, serviced regulary with mobil 1. K and N cold air intake.  Automatic transmission.   1 year of 7 year battery.  Four wheel drive works great.  Low 4 is strong.   Gooseneck Hitch.  Class 4 2" receiver hitch.  Manual Windows. Great Heater!  good spare.  Good Glass.  Cruise.  Clinometer.  AM FM radio and cassette.   Tool Box.  Good drive train.  Headlights and tail lights work except left rear brake light.  Has headache rack with full stop/turn/tail lights and auxilary lighting.

The marginal:  dings and scratches in most body panels and bumpers.   auto locks do not work.   Drivers door does not close correctly and needs to be adjusted.   AC leaks out pretty quickly.  Truck was smacked in the rear and had to have new bed and last 3 feet of frame replaced.   Needs seat cover, seat is pretty soft.   Tires are General's I think, about 25% tread and have been rotated.

She's no beauty queen but she starts and runs good and has never left me stuck or stranded.   Would make a great farm truck or off road rig (if bobbed).   She's tough.

Clean title in hand.
$3500.00 OBO

September 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

price drop:   $2900.00

--

September 26, 2012 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'
Price drop, sell or trade. $2500.00
--

October 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Motor is a good buggy engine.... tryin' to help you Larry...:D

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

October 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Larry, if you see my son Parker at Rock the Ozarks, tell him about the truck.  He's continuously looking for his first vehicle.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

October 3, 2012 at 1:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

will do!  thank guys.  Running gear is in excellent shape,  Bob the body, go offroad, take off the body, add a tube frame, and go crazy!!!

October 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby Stills
Limited Member

Ill tade you my xj for it. Been looking to sell it or trade it for a good truck. Its a 1993 cherokee country. Has 6.5 lift that started out as a 4.5 rough country lift but grew quickly. lol It has new as of last year bfg 32x11.5x15 at ko tires on DC1 wheels and a 32" spair of a diff brand but new to match. motor is a 4.0 that does nead valve stem seals replaced. I do have them just not had the time to put them in. Also the rig will come with an extra dana 30hp front axle. Forgot to add that the rear has full leaf packs and shackle relocation brackets and that is the reason it ended up going up to 6.5 lift. Its a good xj I just got a tj and cant keep both. Could use a good truck though if you still have it and want to trade. I am sure I am forgetting to mention stuff about the xj for you but if your intrested in seeing it and traiding I live in Springdale.

--

October 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Hi Bobby!   thanks for the note.  i actually just sold it Friday.   Sorry! 

--

October 22, 2012 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby Stills
Limited Member

no problem. Thanks for letting me know you sold it.

--

October 22, 2012 at 7:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM