Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Who's up for a day of wheelin' 10/19 - 10/22?

DuRsT
Limited Member

I'm off of work again from 10/19 - 10/22 and we are wanting to get out and do some wheeling at any of the local spots or would even be open to a 2 day trip or something, let the majority decide!

Let me know if you're in, we definitely want to do it but don't want to go at it alone.

October 9, 2012 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
If I got my jeep back I would be interested in run that Saturday somewhere. I haven't been to cass in a while. Maybe a few more will chime in.
October 11, 2012 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I'm going to Devil's den Oct 26-28 with some of the Central Overland guys.  I might be up for a day of wheeling the weekend before.  Keep us posted.

October 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

Good deal!  I got my new Rock Krawler springs installed on the front axle today and I should be ready to hit the trails by Saturday!

October 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikepeluso
Limited Member

I'm up for something local Saturday.

October 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

Hey Mike, it was good meeting you on Saturday, definitely look forward to doing some wheeling with you.

So where would you guys like to go?  I'm pretty good on any of the places we have mentioned so far.

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

October 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mikepeluso
Limited Member

mikepeluso at October 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I'm up for something local Saturday.

It was good meeting you to. Mj had mentioned you. I'll see you at the meeting this week. I'm game for just about anything. Just can't afford costly repairs so won't get to radical.

October 15, 2012 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

So who's in for a trail run tomorrow (10/20)?  Does Byrd's work for everyone?  I called and the Fly-In does not affect the trails at all.  Their trail fee is $10 per rig.  If I go I won't be able to leave town before 10:30 tomorrow morning but can catch up with everyone if you leave earlier.

October 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
I'm not going to make this run. To much other stuff going on.
October 19, 2012 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

I will give you a call Randy and Mike when I know what is going on with my day....

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 19, 2012 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

Created a new album for today's outing:

http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=14108292

--

October 20, 2012 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Just added some pictures.  Also met a guy name Trent there and he offered to show us around.  Thanks for all the spotting!  Hope to see y'all on the trail again sometime.

October 20, 2012 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

Had a great time wheeling with you guys, can't wait to do it again!

--

October 21, 2012 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day