Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Ministry Events > New Heights Christian School Work Day - Chainsaws/Wood Splitters Needed

Green Hornet

“Your Missions Next Door".. New Heights Christian School fall work day this year is going to be on 10-27-2012 Saturday at 10 am for as long as you can stay and your invited! Lunch and great fellowship will be provided and we will be working getting firewood in to keep the kids for the school warm this winter. If you have a chainsaw, feel free to bring it! I will have gas and oil for it. And a hydraulic wood splitter would be nice as well if someone has one they would like to bring. Feel free to invite anyone you can think of....we will not turn anyone away! (Aren't we nice?) Let us know as soon as possible if you are coming so we can figure the food and drink amounts. Thanks!

Please email Nathan Hicks at Disciplenmh@gmail.com or call 479-381-0432 to let me know you will be coming or for questions.

School Website: http://newheights4kids.com/ 

How to get there? Address is 12706 C P Rakes Road, Bentonville, AR 72712-8977

• From Bentonville Take Highway 72 West towards Tallamore Subdivision, Turn Left onto Herbaugh Road, Drive ½ mile and turn Left on CP Rakes Road, Drive a half mile and turn Right at the New Heights School Sign – Park where there is a spot and join us on the hill across the creek.

• From Centerton Take Main Street North, Turn Left on Siba Road, Turn Right on Gamble, Turn Left on Herbaugh Road, Drive ½ mile and turn Left on CP Rakes Road, Drive a half mile and turn Right at the New Heights School Sign – Park where there is a spot and join us on the hill across the creek.

--

Green Hornet

October 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

You can tentatively put me down for now, I need to check my schedule but it should work out ok. 

Any idea if Sprint has reception in that area?

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

October 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

DuRsT at October 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

You can tentatively put me down for now, I need to check my schedule but it should work out ok. 

Any idea if Sprint has reception in that area?

Yes, I believe Sprint does have reception there.  I will let them know you are planning on coming.  Thanks for the help!

--

Green Hornet

October 18, 2012 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

No problem bud, always happy to help.  I put a new chain on my chainsaw tonight and made sure it was in working order, we should be all set!

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 21, 2012 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby Stills
Limited Member

I am going to try my best to be out there this Saturday to help out. Is it ok to bring my daughter with me? Kinda hard for me to get someone to watch her but I dont think she would get in the way. She is 7. If not Ill see if I can get someone to baby sit her.   I don't have a gas saw right now but can deff run one.

--

October 22, 2012 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Bobby Stills at October 22, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I am going to try my best to be out there this Saturday to help out. Is it ok to bring my daughter with me? Kinda hard for me to get someone to watch her but I dont think she would get in the way. She is 7. If not Ill see if I can get someone to baby sit her.   I don't have a gas saw right now but can deff run one.

I think you should be good to bring her.  There might be some gathering of some things that she can help with.  Don't worry about a saw if you don't have one.  There will be plenty of non saw work and additional saws on site to use.

--

Green Hornet

October 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Nathan,

Was planning to come help out, but having recovery issues with some surgery on my neck this past Monday.  I am not going to be able to help.

--

October 25, 2012 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Thank you to everyone who came out and helped.  I was unable to be there this weekend, but they said that they had the best turnout they've had in years.  So glad you all have partnered with this ministry.

--

Green Hornet

October 29, 2012 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

I recruited a friend and we went out and were able to cut up, split, and stack about three tree's worth by ourselves on Saturday morning.  Nice group of people, and a great cause.

As far as I could tell I was the only one there from the Crawlers, glad we were able to represent :)

--

October 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5