Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Calvary Crawlers Spring Run - April 4 - 7 2013

Trailfrog
Site Owner

CUOFFRD at April 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Is there a current count or list of those attending? I'd like to go but not sure since Moab last week took its toll.

As far as I know James and I are the only ones so far that have committed.  I plan to go down Thursday afternoon probably.  I know Brad is coming up from Louisiana and several of the Calvary Crawlers will be there.

April 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

Not sure if I ever post this here.  Dinner is $7 per person and to promote families we are feeding kids 12 and under free....

April 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

I will be there Saturday morning at 9 am for the 1st meeting. I have Ritchie planning to attend and a new couple from Shreveport are planning to join us for their first off road adventure in their new Jeep. I wanted to get there Friday but can’t get away till Saturday morning. I will most likely camp out Saturday night.

--
April 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

We had a great time at the Spring Run in Hot Springs this past week end. We met lots of new people from several different states. The food and fellowship was great and I am looking forward to next year. I have posted a few photos of the trail ride, feel free to add some if you have any. I would guess there were about 70 in attendance for the food and fun. I wish I would have taken some photos of the meeting time and the raffle that took place to show how many folks came out to the event, but hind sight is 20/20. “Great job!” to all those that took the time to set all this up and man the different areas that made this a great weekend.

--
April 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10