Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Let's do some wheelin' Saturday 11/17!

DuRsT
Limited Member

Hey all-

As mentioned in the club meeting last night, a couple of us are planning on doing some wheeling tomorrow probably out at Wheeling World.  Our plan is to head out there around lunchtime and wheel for a few hours.  If you want to get in, post up!

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

November 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I'm in.
November 16, 2012 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Looks like Nathan and I are going to make it. We were thinking about leaving somewhere around 9:30 - 10:00.  Is that too early?

--

November 16, 2012 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I probably can't leave that early but can meet over there by noon. My wife and daughter have a 5K run in Bentonville starting at 8am tomorrow.
November 16, 2012 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

No problem.  If we leave that early, we will be on channel 14.  Just give us a shout when you arrive and we will come get you.

--

November 16, 2012 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Anyone else interested in leaving a bit earlier, we will plan to leave from Susie Q's around 10 am.  

--

November 16, 2012 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

I am working on finishing up my bumper/winch install this morning and will be ready to go after that.  I talked to Mike (he's a member, just not very active) and he will be joining us as well.  Going to be a good day of wheeling!

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

November 17, 2012 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Mannnn. Wish I could make it. :(
November 17, 2012 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5