December 7, 2012 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Everyone be sure and bring a sack lunch

December 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

See you all in the morning!

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

December 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
I was informed late this afternoon that I have to work tomorrow. So unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow.
--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

December 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

Discombobulated at December 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Im meeting Randy and Casey at Kum&Go at the Lowell Exit Saturday. They are LEAVING at 0800.

Anyone else want to convoy down to Greenland?

I'll meet at Kum&Go.
December 8, 2012 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

T
Limited Member

Trailfrog at November 21, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Saturday December 8th. Don't miss this one!  This is usually our best attended trail run.  Load up the whole family, everyone bundle up, and let's go to the Devil's Den area for some great family friendly trails.  For those coming from the Bentonvlle area let's plan on meeting at the truck stop at the Greenland exit at 8:30 am.

We are on our way. :)
December 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

T
Limited Member

Trailfrog at November 21, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Saturday December 8th. Don't miss this one!  This is usually our best attended trail run.  Load up the whole family, everyone bundle up, and let's go to the Devil's Den area for some great family friendly trails.  For those coming from the Bentonvlle area let's plan on meeting at the truck stop at the Greenland exit at 8:30 am.

We are on our way. :)
December 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

After we left you guys, we had more fun wheeling on the road that we went down than anything else we ran into that morning!  It's not often you get to run your vehicle in 4-low on a state owned road!

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

December 8, 2012 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

We got to learn how to replace a front axle shaft u-joint cap after you left. 

December 8, 2012 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

Who had a problem?

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

December 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Nathan Hicks lost a cap on the driver shaft. It was the typical 1 guy working and 12 heckling.
--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
December 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Great turnout!  We had 17 rigs.  Thanks to Branson for leading this run for us.

December 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

MudDogs02 at December 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Hey guys. My name's Nathan. I drive an "upgraded" 86 Samurai,  I know this isn't really the place for introductions but i just wanted to let you know I am planning on trying to make this run. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys Sat. so i'll keep this short.

Hey Nathan glad you made it out to wheel with us, hope to see you out there again soon.

Also great to meet you Russell and Michael it was good to get to wheel with you again as well. 

December 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CJ Rat
Limited Member

Trailfrog at December 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM

MudDogs02 at December 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Hey guys. My name's Nathan. I drive an "upgraded" 86 Samurai,  I know this isn't really the place for introductions but i just wanted to let you know I am planning on trying to make this run. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys Sat. so i'll keep this short.

Hey Nathan glad you made it out to wheel with us, hope to see you out there again soon.

Also great to meet you Russell and Michael it was good to get to wheel with you again as well. 

Thanks Randy, it was good to meet you and the many of the other folks,  though I think Hampton met many more than I did.   We had a good time catching up with the club and are looking forward to the next time we are able to make it to an event.  

--
December 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Here's my favorite pic from the trail ride:

Our fearless president, doing a good job of supervising!!

;-)

We had a great time.  Hopefully my buddy Dustin will bring his TJ along next time.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

December 15, 2012 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at December 15, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Here's my favorite pic from the trail ride:

Our fearless president, doing a good job of supervising!!

;-)

We had a great time.  Hopefully my buddy Dustin will bring his TJ along next time.

Casey

Where did everyone go!

December 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10