Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Website/Forum > Disney Saturday

Lunatic

Nathan and I are going to head over to Disney on Saturday.  We are planning to leave Bentonville around 10am.  I have a commitment in Fayetteville on Saturday morning, but will be leaving as soon as possible to try to make the 10am departure.  If anyone is interested in going, please contact me at 479-866-9490 or post your phone number and I will contact you with more details about meeting location on Saturday morning. 

--

December 14, 2012 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Dustin, Nathan, and I made it out to Disney on Saturday.  After a longer than expected delay at the local hamburger joint, we finally got on the trails at about 1:00pm.  The day was picture perfect and we saw no other rigs in the park except some side by sides and a few ATVs.  We wheeled until about 5:00pm and then loaded up and headed home. 

We started out as usual in the rock garden and Dustin was able to get the feel of his new lockers.  We played around there for about 45 minutes and Nathan let his son Tyler tackle a few climbs. 

Next we headed into the woods and ran several trails and climbs before going down Panty Hill.  We took another hill out of the mud bottoms and that is where I knocked the evap canister completely off the mounts.  Luckily it happened just as we stopped and we were able to re-attach without further harm. 

Then we headed for the Waterfall.  Dustin did a fine job spotting both Nathan and I up and down the Waterfall (firsts for both of us).  I had tried to go up one other time but didn't make it.  Just goes to highlight the importance of line and how things can change from one trip to the next.  After we came back down the Waterfall we headed over and ran Little Blue.  Dustin took the high road and filmed both Nathan and I going through. 

Really wished more of you could have joined us as the only thing that could have made the day better was more time and more company.  Oh well, there is always next week!!  Hope to see you all soon.

--

December 16, 2012 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

P.S.

I have posted a video on YouTube of some of Dustin's film work.  You should be able to find it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvRa39VH4sw 

--

December 16, 2012 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
I can't find the video .
December 21, 2012 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Search YouTube at j8brown1.  The video wouldn't upload to the link above.

--

December 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM