Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Modifications > MetalCloak Fender

Lunatic

Just posted pictures of the new MetalCloak fenders.  This was my Christmas present from Carolyn and I just finished the install (with some much appreciated help from Nathan Nelson).  I finished the fronts last Thursday and then Nathan dropped by and helped me with the rears last night.  Install was pretty straightforward, but we did run into some issues last night with a rivet nut that wouldn't seat.  Required grinding the lip off (without damaging the surrounding sheet metal and then pushing the rivet through the tub!!).  Anyway, everything is pretty much done with the exception of wiring the LED's and trimming the inner fender liners to clear the shock reservoir.  Check out the link to the pictures below:

http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=14370900

--

January 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Looks really good! I should have looked at them a little harder before getting my Bushwackers.
January 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Jeff, those are my favorite fenders.  Looking forward to seeing them in person and especially when you try them them out in Moab.    I have an idea for a custom addition that will just about finish off that subliminal exo-cage you are assembling.

--

January 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

Those are awsome fenders Jeff... Really like them

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
January 7, 2013 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

I also really like the MC fenders. nice job.

January 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM