Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Concealed Carry Class

BONE
Limited Member

If any of you are interested, we'll be hosting a Concealed Carry class in Siloam Springs on Saturday, February 23rd. We have another class this Saturday, but it is now full. The cost of the class is $50. If you think you would like to join, send me an email at branson.hall@hfa-ae.com. It's about a 4 hour class. You won't find one any shorter or cheaper. If you need more info, just let me know. Thanks.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

January 31, 2013 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I look forward to attending on Saturday!
--

January 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

What time?

February 2, 2013 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Great class! Just got finished, about 4 hours total.
February 2, 2013 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

We have another class scheduled for February 23rd in Siloam Springs. Please call me at (479) 220-9759. Richard Norris and Shane Brooks were in the class on February 2nd and can vouch for the instructor and the class time. We average 4 hours, even with a full class of 30 people. As of now, we have about 10 spots open for the upcoming class. The classroom fee is $50, in cash, to be paid in advance if possible. You can email or call to have your name put on the list. My email address is branson.hall@hfa-ae.com. If you are planning to take the class, this is a good one to be in. You have 6 months from the date of the class to send in your money and paperwork to the state. Hope to see some of you there! Thanks.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

February 11, 2013 at 10:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Is there a live fire exercise or is it all classroom, or is there live fire in the class room:)

February 11, 2013 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
There is a live fire of ten shots into a target from about 25 feet after the classroom. The class was great and very informative. We started at 10 am and were done by 2 pm.
February 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

there is a shooting portion of the class. As Richard said, you fire 10 rounds, or less if your gun holds less to show you can control the gun and put bullets on target. The distance is 21' (7 yards).

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

www.project-jk.com

February 14, 2013 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Figured I would update and let everybody know we had another successful class. We'll be hosting another class on March 30th. I listed my contact info in the original post in case anybody is interested.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

www.project-jk.com

February 28, 2013 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Bone, Really enjoyed the class.  Great instructor.   Quick and thorough and a great value.

--

February 28, 2013 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

This class will be here before you know it. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

www.project-jk.com

March 11, 2013 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10