Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Best deal around!

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Hey guys, let's show our support for our new officers and renew your membership as soon as possible.  Our dues are used for club expenses so that we can use all other funds collected to donate to ministry needs.  Some of the expenses your membership dues help pay for are:

• This website - $100
  • Tread Lightly Membership - $100
  • Blue Ribbon Coalition Membership - $100
  • Our annual LLC franchise fee - $150

Also remember club members receive a 10% discount at 4WD Hardawre, a 5% discount at Extreme Terrain, $50 off Tom Woodsdrive shafts, and discounts at Safari Straps.  I'm sure we will add more during the year.  Also some of our Rock the Ozarks sponsors will be posting special club member deals on our forum during the year.

And, in my opinion the best benefit of all is the chance to get out on the trail, with a great group of guys and gals, at least once a month and enjoy wheeling in a family friendly environment.  All this for $24 a year!  That's got to be one of the best values out there!   So please don't put this off and let's all get paid up so our new officers can start out with a finacially healthy club this year. 

One more thing, I know we have quite a few long distance members that don't get to wheel with us much, if at all, and as our past president, I would like to say a special thanks to these guys, and gals for believing in what we are doing and wainting to be a part even though you don't get the benefits of attending meeting and trail runs.

I renewed my membership today and I'm looking forward to the best year yet for our club and the ministry work we will do for others.  I pray that God will continue to bless our club and guide our membership.

Trailfrog out

January 31, 2013 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

DONE!

It's tough to beat the convenience of the Paypal option here!

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

February 1, 2013 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Agreed!  Awesome bargain for a great club.  Renewed mine as well using the Paypal option since I'm a few miles away.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

February 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

I have already saved more than 30 bucks using the club code at 4WD.com when I picked up some new shocks for the TJ. Its like getting a free membership to a great club. But thats not why I am a member. It is all the other great things God is doing in and through this great group of families that make this club something I want to have my family involved in. see you on the trails soon.

February 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

ALL DONE, PAYPAL IS REALLY HANDY.

--

February 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

I'll either mail a check, or try to make the next meeting. Paypal is nice...but I use it so infrequently, I forgot my PW :/

February 25, 2013 at 5:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day