Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Do you use Social Media?

Discombobulated

Which Social Media ( if any) do you use?  We are trying to make sure we reach everyone.

So do you prefer Facebook, Twitter, CC4X4 website, etc to keep up with the club news?

Any responces appreciated

February 1, 2013 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet
Facebook, website
--

Green Hornet

February 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Yes
February 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

I stopped facebooking over a year ago, and feel better for it. Do have a G+ acct i never use though.

February 2, 2013 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'
Occasionally facebook but mostly club website.
--

February 3, 2013 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Facebook and club website.

February 4, 2013 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
I use face book and I'm on about 5 Offroad related forums on a consistent basis. I've mentioned it here before, but I forget to check this forum because it isn't compatible with my Phones app that groups all my forums together, Tapatalk. It is easily the most used among most people I know that frequent forums. The browser on this site doesn't work very well for browsing and posting isnt exceptionally fluid either... Have to enter words after every Reply even after signed in?? Really? Lol. If you want to expand/improve the number of visits the forum gets I would highly recommend an app plugin for Tapatalk, I would be on here at least once a day vs once a week or less.
--

February 4, 2013 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

I use Facebook some onece or twice a week, but mostly the club web site. I have my browser set to bring up my work stuff as well as the club website automatically everytime I get on the internet. This makes it easy to just click a tab to see what is on the site and it also gives the site a hit whether I look at it or not.

February 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM