Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > FACT FINDING AT RUSH SPRINGS

Discombobulated

Greetings Crawlers... I wanted to give you an update on a fact finding mission we went on Saturday.

Rick, Chris, Randy, and I went to Rush Springs to check them out and visit with the owner. They state to have over 1000 acres of trails and are OPEN to us making more and helping develop their park into a Rock Crawlers Dream. They already have trails that everyone can enjoy and some that we were not up to taking on. The area there is very hilly with natrual creek beds and ledges. Less than an hour in and we found several places that would have amazing challenges and thrills.

The owner has recently completed a 10 room shower house with 4 seperate bathrooms. They also have 4 completed cabins and 2-3 in progress.

So if you are into overlanding to extreme crawling there can be things for you. We are planning on putting our notes together to share with the club at the next meeting so please plan on being there. YOUR INPUT WILL BE WANTED...

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
February 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

That's cool!  That park is really close to me.  Much closer than any Arkansas or other Missouri parks.

February 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

arveetek at February 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM

That's cool!  That park is really close to me.  Much closer than any Arkansas or other Missouri parks.

Casey it looks like its about 35 min from your area....  Thats Great!!! 

--
February 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Here is their new map

You can click HERE to print this map.

February 4, 2013 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Sweet!  When are we going?

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

February 4, 2013 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Discombobulated at February 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM

arveetek at February 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Casey it looks like its about 35 min from your area....  Thats Great!!! 

I actually preach once a month at a small country church in Jane.  I was just there yesterday!  (Church of Christ on the curve just before you leave town heading east on Highway 90.)

It would be cool if we could meet up one Sunday afternoon.  I'm at Jane the first Sunday of every month.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

February 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Sounds Like a plan
--
February 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Wow, that's like 25 mins from the house. And the map shows a good start to a trail system. I'd be interested in a run up there (maybe march?? Feb is a big HS run for me). Also would be interested in helping cut some new Hard trails if needed M
--

February 4, 2013 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

I've been wondering about Rush Springs, not many folks have heard of it it seems- i generally get blank stares when I bring it up. I look forward to hearing what you all put together. I won't be able to get up there until school lets out most likely.

February 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

Good to see the positive response on here, the park has a great head start and the possibilities are endless.  Plus it is so much closer than anything else we run, it's really a home run for the club.

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

February 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10