Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Run to Super Lift March 8-10

Discombobulated

We are planning a trip to Super Lift leaving Friday March 8th and Returning that Sunday.  If you let me know fast enough that you are going to join us I might be able to get discounts on rooms at a local hotel. 

Feel Free to call me

Scott

479-899-8169

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
February 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Maybe?  Gotta shake down the buggy more before Moab...so I'm going to be up for most runs between now and then.

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

February 4, 2013 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

We will try to be there. I am not on call that weekend. :D I will get back with a total number from Louisiana going. not sure where you want to stay but we have had good luck at the KOA camp ground located just before Mill creek road. (park is on Mill Creek road) they have cabins and RV hook ups.

February 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I currently have that weekend open and will try to make it.
February 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
I have contacted the KOA there and they still have some cabins. There is a basketball tournament in HS that weekend so hotel rooms are going REAL QUICK. We are finalizing our reservations this week. If you are planning on going better get lodging done soon. If you need anything let me know
--
February 10, 2013 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
We are staying at a place called Edgewater Resort. They have a few cabins available if anyone wants one. Tell them you are with Scott Thomley and they will give the best rate they can. Their number is (501) 767-3311 Good luck
--
February 11, 2013 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward
I have talked to most of the guys and the weather will be a factor in the total number going north. I am planning to be there and at least 2 more rigs. If it is wet here some of the farmers in our group will probably be there as well. We will make reservations when we know more.
--
February 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I may make this after all.  I have to meet my older daughter in Mt. Ida to check out her wedding location Saturday morning the 9th.  Should be done by noon so I might head over after that and wheel with ya'll.  Are ya'll wheeling any on Sunday?

February 20, 2013 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

I'm going to try to go myself.......

February 20, 2013 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

Alright gang our trip to Superlift in Hot Springs is literally just around the corner. ONLY 10 DAYS AWAY (Leaving March 8th)!!!!

I need to get a headcount of who is planning on going so no one gets left behind. If you HAVE NOT finalized your lodging you better get it done because rooms at the PARK, KOA, AND EDGEWATER RESORT are going fast. If you are looking for a person to share some of the expenses with call me and I will be putting a list together.

Scott

479-899-8169

--
February 25, 2013 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

12 DAYS LEFT

February 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward
I am going and will be staying with family. I can plan to wheel Sunday if you are Randy.
--
February 25, 2013 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

La. Farmer
Limited Member

well I am kinda torn on what I want to be doing and what I need to be doing for the superlift weekend. If it rains and its too wet to plant corn I will be there.

--

2000 TJ, Lift, 33's. Toyota Truggy on 44" boggers. 

Elliot

February 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rcolvin
Limited Member
Just let old Ryan take over for the weekend
February 27, 2013 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Room reserved.  The Blue Pig is IN!

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

February 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rcolvin
Limited Member
I am in as well
February 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Hey gang. Please let me know who is going. If you could please text me your phone number so we can stay in contact Scott 479-899-8169.
--
March 3, 2013 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

You have mine

March 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

Looks like the weather will be good this weekend in Hot Springs. there is a 30% chance of rain early Sunday morning but it should be gone by 6am. packing up tonight and ready for some off road adventure.

--
March 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Jeep on trailer and strapped down.... Check Truck loaded ...... To be completed in the morning Ready to have some fun.... CHECK!!!! See y'all there
--
March 7, 2013 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10