Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Rush Springs Feb 15th OR 16th

jeeps4fun
Hey guys, After seeing the post about Rush Springs and seeing how close it is, I really wanna run up for a day and get some seat time in the buggy. Wanting to see if there is interest from anyone on heading up either friday or Saturday or a test run. Would prefer med-hard trails but honestly can accommodate anyone that wants to go along. I've never been so it would be a great chance to get a look at a new park (I had also mentioned that I would like to help the club cut some hard trails out there if needed). Anyway, post up here if you are interested and maybe we can work out s small group trip. Justin
--

February 10, 2013 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

I have a workshop that Saturday, but I will have to see what happens Friday...

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
February 10, 2013 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

I will be out of commission for a little while , building rollcage

February 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
When will you know about Friday?
--

February 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
I'm sorry. District meeting that day.
--
February 12, 2013 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I'd love to, but I already promised the wife that I would do some yard work and cut down an old tree and do some other trimming.

:(

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

February 12, 2013 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Anyone else? Hate to drag it all the way to Hot Springs without having tested the new fuel pump etc
--

February 13, 2013 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

I may be able to join in the fun this weekend, may even be off Friday :)

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

February 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Well... Tomorrow IS Friday! Would u be able to go on a frIday or would Saturday be better? If u could/want to go Friday, give me a call/text cause I need to get stuff cleaned up and tied down on the rig before getting the trailer. 21four-38five-770eight Justin
--

February 14, 2013 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DuRsT
Limited Member

I'll give you a call on your cell phone this evening to discuss

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 JK - A few odds and ends

February 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

It'll probably be Sunday before I get the buggy back together.  I'd probably be up for an afternoon thing on Sunday. 

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

February 14, 2013 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
If I don't hear from Durst, that may be an option too. Had really hoped to go tomorrow so I didn't miss any time with the wife/kids, but that's how things happen sometimes
--

February 14, 2013 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Talked to Durst, we weren't able th make Friday happen. So, we are gonna meet up at Rush Springs on Sunday! We are meeting ~ 9:30-10 at the park. Not sure how long we'll be but anyone that wants is welcome to join. Flexer, if you are gonna be there that afternoon, let us know about what tIme and we can meet u back at the front.
--

February 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I'll see if I can make the AM.  I plan to get my axles in tonight.  I'll PM my cell  info...

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

February 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Nevermind... the axle shafts that they sent were the wrong length... no wheelin' for me this weekend.  :roll:

--

WrenchingSeasonBlog

February 15, 2013 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Bummer!
--

February 16, 2013 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Might be a chilly morning, but I'm excited to get some seat time in the new rig and check out this new park!
--

February 16, 2013 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

Had a great time today. Below are a couple of videos of Justin (jeeps4fun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fznWgXp-DsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l61Gv5zSO6I

February 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Cool videos Rich
--
February 17, 2013 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Finally gettin a chance to post up. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting y'all and your families. Thanks for guiding us around Chris. Can't wait to get back up there. There are a lot of opportunities for hard trails that I saw! Wish me luck in HS this next weekend that the rig works as well as today, and I prOmise to put gas in it first next time :)
--

February 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day