Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Ministry Events > 2013 NWA Men's Conference

Lunatic

I thought I would update you all on the NWA Men's Conference - Vertical, which was held this past Friday evening and Saturday morning.  We had just over 1000 men participate and heard some really life changing messages from Vance Pittman, James McDonald, NIck Floyd, and Jeff Crawford.  The theme of the event was how to live a Vertical life and be a Vertical Man.  So what is a Vertical Man?  

A Vertical Man looks to God first, is willing to do whatever God wants him to do, understands the situation clearly, and seizes the opportunities God gives him. 

We heard messages on why God is not moving in our nation, how to act and live like a Man, what it means to not be counterfeit, and finally why God is not active in every church.

I wish I had done a better job of personally inviting more of you to join me.  This was truly an event that had something for everyone.  If any of our members were at the conference, please let me know.  I would love to discuss your thoughts on what you heard.

--

March 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5